[10]

[10]
GUILTY

TW: SMUT

Euphoria was the only word that could describe Mila and her feelings right now. Her head tilted back looking up at the purple neon ceiling as Thor penetrated her harshly and yet lovingly at the same time.

The only rule they had was no kissing. If they kissed even just once then feelings would be involved and that was not on either of their agendas. They had been having these late night escapades for nine months now and the only other soul to know about it was Alaska.

Mila had met Thor in a nightclub, a drunken one night stand that then turned into friends with benefits. Little did the pair know Thor had a bounty on her boss.

Speaking of which, as Mila lay back in her ecstasy she thought of one man in particular. Ignoring the groans of Thor on top of her, and the harsh bruise he was leaving on her thigh from gripping it her mind wondered to Bucky. The thought of the white wolf only increased the pleasure she was feeling.

Mila thought about how this would make Bucky feel, would he be angry? After all she was his babydoll now and he was indeed her daddy. She shook the thought pushing Thor over and climbing on top of him, there was a reason they called him the god of thunder, because having him fuck you was electrifying. During these moments the two would rarely talk, they didn't even really know each other that well.

As both Mila and Thor climaxed the euphoric moment began to fade. But still, the thought kept coming.

What would the white wolf think?