[23]

23
HEART SHAPED KISSES

Mila just watched his lips moving, his jaw opening and closing as Bucky spoke about how he had brought the villa in Bora Bora. She could barely hear anything over the thumping of her heart at this point as she sat infront of the man.

Dinner had been set out on the beach for the pair, a small white table and chairs with a daisy in the middle in a small vase. Candles also in the sand round it lighting up the space by the ocean in the now darkening sky.

Mila had worn a short flowing yellow dress, Bucky liked it. He liked how innocent it made her look, god what he'd give to rip it off the small woman and have his way with her. He was used to seen Mila in tight sticking dresses or her usual club attire, this made a change.

"What about you?" Bucky asked taking a sip from his wine as Mila quickly snapped out of her day dream and tried to remember what conversation she was in. "I asked what you like to do when your not at the club" the white wolf chuckled slightly.

"Oh well I-" Mila paused for a moment. What did she do for fun? Other than inviting Thor over at any hour of the night she didn't do much other than go to work and go home. "I guess I don't do a lot"

"There must be something" Bucky grinned slightly knowing Mila had been caught off guard by his question. He liked making her speechless.

"Well I can play piano pretty well I guess" Mila blushed slightly remembering her years of lessons from a man named Odin who was friends with her father. "My dad wanted me and Peter to be child prodigies i guess but neither of us are as it goes"

"You should play for me sometime"

"I'd like that"

"Stand up" Bucky said suddenly standing from his seat holding his hand out for Mila to take. She did quickly and got to her feet as fast as they'd allow her too. "Dance with me"

"There's no music...and that's very cliche"

"And your very glass half full so dance with me"

"Yes daddy"

****
A/N
HI IM BACK I HAD COVID IM SORRY! But this was a filler chapter again, I want there to be a real connection with Mila and Bucky not just oh they met then they're married thing. Anyway how are all of you! X