[13]

[13]
WATCHING,WAITING

Bucky couldn't stop thinking about Mila. Her plump lips, her eyes, those hips he longed to be holding so tight they bruised. His metal hand clenched at the thought as he sat infront of Steve eating lunch in his penthouse apartment.

"Your thinking about something aren't you?" Steve asked taking a mouthful of his steak that had been hand crafted by buckys personal chef. He knew when something was bothering his best friend, he always knew.

"Somethings happening, I can feel it" Bucky answered simply staring at his own food for a moment his mouth watering slightly.

The white wolf had felt on edge for days, as if he was being watched. Usually Bucky knew when the likes of Sam Wilson was watching him, he'd been trying to catch him out for years but this time it was different.

"You don't think the treaty is broken do you?" Steve asked licking his lips in anticipation, he would love a good fight with the black panther and his kings guard. Steve had been itching for it for years, he wanted to take down the hulk since the beginning.

Bucky glanced up from the glass of water he was so intensely staring at for a second, his eyes dark and dangerous. He gently shook his head before standing up and straightening his shirt.

"Book me a table tonight, somewhere nice" Bucky looked at his ninety thousand dollar watch seeing it was almost noon and knowing he had business to attend too. "Oh and get me Tony stark on the phone, we're being watched and he's probably the only person who can find out why"

****************
A/N

Ok hi! I just wanna say thank you to everyone who's been a regular reader and commenter! I appreciate every single one of you for enjoying this just as much as I am! I know lots of characters are getting introduced but I promise it's all for good cause for the plot lines! Please feel free to give your opinions on everything and anything!

Who's your favourite character so far?

-author