[36]

36
RAGE

To say T'challa was enraged when he couldn't contact Loki would be an understatement. He was furious, foaming at the mouth angry and even Bruce was a little intimidated at this point.

Sending Loki out to kill not only Thor but bucky and Mila too should've been an easy request in T'challas mind, a piece of cake for the motionless Loki. But when he fell off grid a night ago things began to get worse for the king.

He felt defeated, knowing he could kill them himself if he wanted too but didn't want the blood on his own hands. Not to mention the chief of police Sam Wilson snooping around his clubs and bars lately. The black panther didn't want to risk it.

"We have more bad news" Bruce let out a long sigh before sitting in front of his boss at the meeting table. He folded his arms watching as the fire in T'challas eyes lit up. "We've received news from our plant, the white wolf has left the country...with the girl too"

There was a painful silence that followed as the king processed what Bruce was telling him. He knew sooner or later bucky would catch on but not this soon, he thought he had more time. Now that time was running out. There was an even playing field now and there was nothing anybody could do about it.

"I want this place locked down, nobody comes in or out without my permission" T'challa said standing up brushing some dust from his shoulder. "Get the kings guard down here for a meeting as soon as possible, i want you to call in our secret weapon too. If we can't find the white wolf, we'll make him come to us"

"But my king, our secret weapon is on his leave. He won't be back for months yet" Bruce panicked slightly knowing that the secret person didn't want to be bothered when on his leave. "He won't like this...not one bit, you know how he gets"

"Tell him it's an order, if anybody can find our precious wolf it's him" T'challa snapped back at Bruce with a look in his eye that meant this was serious.

All Bruce could do was nod in agreement. Things were real now, the war was on and everyone knew only one would come out alive from this. Somebody had to win.