Chapter 68

Heliona looked amazed at Gabriel, who greeted them with a brighter face than expected.

Gabriel still had a milky, fine, glossy face. That was quite contrary to Osmond's story about Ricardo, whom he met a while ago.

Osmond, who listened to Heliona, grinned and coughed softly.

"That's new to me. It's my face. I don't need any special care?"

Fortunately, Gabriel was tactless on this side. So she didn't notice the meaning of Heliona's words and answered with a proud face.

"Gabriel is still very much the same"

Heliona grinned as if she had heard an interesting joke.

Heliona was the youngest daughter of the Amelie family, and at a glance she was raised with a lot of beauty. Her cute face was full of love like a girl with a dream.

"Come to think of it, it's in the same mansion, so of course you know? Lady Hillise has decided to attend our one-year engagement anniversary party."

Soon after, Gabriel was surprised to hear Heliona bring it up brightly.

"She's going to the party?"

"Oh, my God, Lady Gabriel didn't know?"

Of course she didn't know. Hilise and Gabriel weren't friendly enough to have a conversation like that.

"Come to think of it, I remember hearing it from my sister......... I forgot for a second!"

But no matter how true it may be, she didn't want to put it out in front of anyone else. So Gabriel pretended to deny Heliona's words.

However, she was such a bad liar that her pouty face showed everything.

"Yes, Lady Hilise and Gabriel are sisters, so of course they knew. I guess."

But Osmond, who was next to Heliona, grinned and greeted Gabriel, as if he knew nothing.

"Come to think of it, Heli, didn't you say you sent Gabriel an invitation?"

"Yes! I've been waiting for your reply, but I haven't heard from you, so I was wondering."

Heliona nodded innocently at Osmond's insinuating question.

"We just met today, so we can ask them in person. Would you like to join us, too, by any chance. Joy grows as we share it, and the more people celebrate our anniversary, the better!"

But Gabriel couldn't answer immediately and moved his lips. It was because of the agony of whether attending the same position as Hilise would do good for her or not.

However, if you think about it, it was clear that Hilise would be clumsy in many ways because she rarely attended such a meeting.

(If I keep you by my side and help you whenever you need me, wouldn't sister Hilise be moved?)

Suddenly, she felt like she just thought of something really great out of her head.

It was when Gabriel, who had made the decision, had just opened her mouth to accept Heliona's invitation.

Heliona curled her lips as if she had suddenly realized, and gave a sorry smile.

"Well, if you're in trouble, you don't have to overdo it. Well, wouldn't it be a little uncomfortable for Lady Gabriel and Lady Hilise to be in the same seat?"

Then Gabriel paused.

"What's uncomfortable about it?"

"That's... ..because Miss Hillis awoke to become the heir."