When Kengkla lost him Memories

Again this is a special Chapter I thought of writing after watching kdrama "I have a Lover". 

I hope you guys like it.

Short summary: Kengkla lost his memories after an car accident and he still think he is a high school student totally forgetting about his husband Techno. What will happens to them?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One day in october at 2am as the rain heavily fallen down the sky Kla was still driving his car on his way to his husband Techno. It was their 3rd wedding anniversary and Kla was supposed to be with his husband to celebrate as always in their cozy apartment with their family and friends.

But due to his business he couldn't be with his husband on their important day. As he promised he still hurriedly drive back home even though Techno repeatedly told him not to due to heavy rain but Kla didn't listen wanting to see his Husband as soon as possible.

As result his car couldn't be controlled, slipped from a street and crashed with a big tree even tho Kla tried to brake as hard as he can. It was a miracle for Kla to be alive since the car collide with the tree instead of falling down the cliff.

It was 3am when No received the call from the hospital. He rushed as soon as he got the call....He couldn't bother changing his pajamas. Hastily took his phone, wallet and ran out of the house. His face filled with tears as he ran out of the house. A Taxi he took in hurry stopped at the big hospital in Bangkok. He doesn't care anymore how miserable he looks at the moment because most important thing right now is to see his husband.

As he arrived the emergency room he panick searched until he was greeted the doctor and his nurse.

"Please, my Husband name is Kengkla...is he alright?"

"You must be No? Your husband kept saying your names as he was carried into emergency! Don't worry too much, he was in car accident but luckily his life isn't in danger. He hurts his head and was stitched but he should soon be awake soon. You are able to see your husband now. If he wakes up tell me immediately" said the doctor in his late thirty as he left to see other patients and his nurse took No to the hospital room 1004.

There he sees his husband peacefully lying on the hospital bed with his head bandaged. To his relief he doesn't seem to have big injury except head and few scratches on his beautiful face. Techno dashed to his sleeping husband.

"Thank god!! You could have lost your live Kla...why would you come back when the weather is this bad. I was really worry when you didn't take my calls" he grabbed his hand and kisses yearning Kla who is still sleeping..

2 hours later Kla opened his eyes as his fingers slightly moved and tried to sit up...

"Kla, you are awake..Are you alright? Do you have any headache?" No said but Kla only looked at him in awe.

"Wait I will call the doctor!" he said planning to leave the room, but Kla stopped him. "I don't know who you are, but P' you seem to be worried a lot! I am fine. You don't need to shed tears for me"

No was astounded by Kla's speech.

When the doctor came to look at Kla condition. He explained that the shock and compact to his head might have make his memory faded. It could be a temporarily condition but at the same time can't really tell how long it can take to get to his memory fully back. They have to take more Examinations and observe his condition.

Kla doesn't seem to forget everything, as he still can remember his childhood and his family, but he seems to think himself that he is still a high school student. He doesn't remember his husband or relationship they have.