TRUST

yey two chapters this week. Enjoy!
_________________________

" Hey what took you so long Techno. Your lunch is already cold. Should I warm your food in the microwave?" asked Type as Techno sat down beside him.

" Techno....HELLOO... are you listening?" he waved his hand in front of Techno who still isn't giving him any attention that he has to slap his arm lightly.

" Oh Type... No, I am not hungry anymore. If you want you can have them"

" Are you okay Ai No, You look so pale. What did the girls said to you?"

" Nothing important, they were just asking if I could help them in.....ehm...their study"

" What?...why would they ask you...they arent even in our major?"

" I don't know Type. You ask too many questions. I don't feel to well...i am going home. Take note for me...." and so Techno left the table.

" Wait....Techno...you have training later"

" I know...." shouted Techno back.
____________

Techno left the school but he didn't feel like going home as he sat in the football field.

Should I call Kla right now? He probably still in classroom. Maybe I can call in break time but it is probably not enough time to talk about this problem in 15mins...

Techno decided to message Kla.

" Please immediately come to meet me after your school Kla. But don't skip any classes. I will be waiting for you at your apartment and don't worry I am okay."

As soon as he press send, his tears fall down. There was no end to that....he keeps crying and crying that few kids that were playing soccer came by to ask him worryingly.
He reassured them that he was just sad because he failed his exam. They all nodded him in pity and said they understand him. Afterwards they all let him alone to give him alone time.

Even though said, he was okay, he really wasn't. He doesn't know what he was even feeling. Sadness?disappointment? Betrayal? Hurt?
He loves Kla so much that everything is hurting right now.

He definitely want to believe in Kla but at the same time he can't remove the thoughts that the girl could really be pregnant with Kla child. What if it turns out to real...

Can I really broke up with him and let him marry that girl?....everything was going so well with us....

He doesn't know how long he stayed and cried but it was getting darker and his stomach started growling in hunger. His face getting paler and paler. Techno know he has to stay strong until he has meet Kla and cleared the misunderstandings.

He stood up, went to nearly market and bought 2 sandwiches, which he ate on the bench nearly. As the time was nearer he took a taxi to the Kla apartment.

He could see Kla was already waiting in front of his apartment.

" Hey P'...are you okay?You look so pale!" Kla asked and took him in his embrace worryingly.

Even tho Techno wanted to rant everything out, as soon as he see Kla nothing was coming out of his mouth. He just tightened the hug even more in silently.
Kla was worried seeing his p' like this but he understand his older boyfriend wanted his warm without any asking so he continued to hug him while he gently kissed his hair, forehead and his cheek.
He was then shocked to find out that his bf was starting to cry. His sobs getting louder...

" Omg P' What happens? Talk to me P'...Did someone said something bad about you or our relationship? "

Techno shoke his head. From all the crying, his voice isn't coming out as he wished, that he could only shake his head as reply and cry even further on his boyfriend like a child.

Kla took him into his apartment. He let him sit on his bed and brought him tissue and water to calm him down.

Even tho he has calmed down, he still couldn't start talking. He doesn't know, how he should even start.
He just opened his arm and asked for a hug from Kla. If this talk going to be his last talk with Kla he at least wanted to be embraced by him one last time.

Techno calmed down a little.
" Kla, I met your ex Girlfriend Krystal today. She starts her freshman year in our university." He started.

" And she said she is 3 weeks pregnant with your child"

" WHAT?" Kla was in state of shock.

" So don't lie to me and tell when you last meet her Kla"

" uhm..P', it was 3weeks ago but I swear I did nothing to her.
She isn't even my ex. We were never in relationship. Before you come into my life, I never wanted to be in relationship with anybody. Not even her. Last year she came to me and said she wanted a one nightstand with me and that was it but she started announcing everyone she was dating me. I did let her do whatever she wanted. it was not like I wanted to sleep with her again. I didn't touch her once again but 3 weeks ago she called me with unknow number saying she wanted to apologise and we should meet in bar her uncle own" Kla took a short break, trying to remember that day again.

" I met with her, she apologised and asked if she still chance with me and I said No, I am in happy relationship with you, she agrees with me and said she wants to be friend with me at least and we drank a little"
"I wasn't even that drunk that day P'. I only drank few shots and I send her home with a taxi. She even texted me that she safey arrived at home. Why would I slept with her when you the cutest person is with me"

He finally could breath when Kla finished his story. Techno was glad that he decided to clear things up with Kla, instead of avoiding him and giving him up for that girl, actually he did considered this option but he was too much in love to just give up.
He at least wanted a clear answer from Kla so he could moved on.

"If you don't believe me I could show you text message she sent me. I don't know why she would even lie to you" Kla said and took his phone out of his pocket to show Techno but he stopped his hand.

" No, Kla I believe you....I really believe you. I know you are play boy and had many girlfriends before me but I am sure and my heart just know you won't ever cheat on me. I just know that"

" Thank you for believing me P'. I love you so much to even think of any other person than you." he kissed his forehead and pecked on his lip.

"Now go to sleep P', you look like you cried a lot today"

" I need your warmth Kla. Hug and sleep with me or else i cant fell asleep"

" Come here P'"

Kla opened his arm and patted his chest where Techno then laid down and closed his eyes in enlightenment.

_________________
So its happen that the girl lie. I am so happy that Techno believed his bf rather than the girl. What will happen next? I wrote two chapters this week but I don't know when i will post next but wait for me na💓