Sleepover Part2✨

<Not proofread>

„You know P' you hairs are really soft"

„ Oh Really?! Type told me often too but I never believed him"

„ P' You let him dry your hair?" asked Kla irritated.

„of course not. If I let him do that he will think I am a child who can't even dry hair on my own"

„ But then how does he know your hairs are soft?"

„ He just likes to tease me by messing with my hair up. I hate it😒"

"Wait now I think about it. I always hate it when someone touch my hair and that is why my friends tease me by touching my hairs and make me angry.
But how come I don't slightly hate it, when Kla touch them. It even feel good to be touched by. I can feel his gentleness" asked Techno himself.

„ So P' do you hate it too, when I touch hair?"

„No, I love when you touch my hair Kla" answered Techno innocently.

Satisfied by the answer, Kla can't help but smile widely.

„ I love caressing your hair too P'"

" I wish I can do it forever" said Kla in a serious tone.

"You are always welcome to do that Kla. Except when they are dirty ofc" responded Techno.
—————————————-

Now they are both sitting on the bed.
Watching the movie "Bad Genius" that Kla has chosen.

„Kla isn't that actress really pretty? She is a model too. I wish to meet her once. I am big fan of her." said Techno with big excitement in his voice.

„ I know her!"

„WHAT? You know her Kla? How?"

„ I saw her in a ceremony once where my parents were invited."

„ WOW, awesome! Isn't she prettier in real life?"

„ Nah she looked okay! You are so much prettier!"

<This is just the thought of Kla. Pls don't be mad. The actress is really pretty and she is probably prettier in real life too>

„ Don't joke around kla" said Techno chuckling.

„ No, I am not joking P'. For me you are much much prettier than her"

„ It is not nice to tease your P' Kla. I know I am ugly"

Hearing ugly in the same sentence as his P', Kla felt offended especially coming from the mouth of most beautiful creature in the whole world.

He slowly grabbed Techno's face with both hands and make him turn to his side.

Techno is trying not to meet Kla's eyes with his. Somehow he feels shy meeting Kla eyes to eyes ever since that accident

„ P' look at me. Never ever say this again. You are the most beautiful person in the whole universe. I really like you the way you are. I hope you never change! Okay? Don't ever say about yourself any bullshits. You are beautiful"

To be told that he is beautiful by really good looking one like Kla is making Techno feels confused.

And at the same time he feels blessed to be told by Kla even if this might have been just a white lie.

He always thinks he is not a good looking guy compared to his friends.
Even Technic is much better looking than him, which is also why he is quite popular with girls.