🛍Shopping Date Part 1

I can't believe I wrote all 6chapters while I was writing my assignment😯
That deadline was yesterday and now I feel empty after I submitted my assignment lol
Thank you again for reading. Never in dream did I expect to get that many people to read my story🙏🏼

—————————————————
Techno's House

„Aii Nic Come here quickly" Techno shouted.

„ Ahh P' can't you see I am playing Game" Nic whined. He was too busy playing on his phone to take a glance at his older brother. Annoyed by his attitude Techno dragged Nic out of the room.

„ Ouii P', see I just lost my scores. I was so close to winning" Nic showed him his phone annoyingly as his game screen displayed "Game Over"

„ Tsk You were going to lose anyway."

😑😑

„ So Nic tell me should I wear this or this?"he asked as he waved two shirts he was holding. Both looked quite new. Techno probably bought them long time ago but never actually get to wear them.

Techno loves to wear his blue training suit for his soccer club and for classes he just wears his school uniform. Other than that he mostly wear same outfit, which consists of black plain t-shirt with a blue jean.

On the right side he is holding a Black tshirt with some graphic design on it and on the left a plain long sleeve black shirt.

„ P' You are going on a date right? Why would you even wear this long ass sleeve shirt to a DATE??"

„ Oh so left side???" Techno asked innocently.

"Ohh he didn't even deny about the date.  I thought he was going to strongly deny. I have to report this to Kla" Nic thought.

„ No, P' that tshirt looks too much, too. Here this one looks so much better" he said, as he shoved him the baby blue colored Tshirt that was hanging around in Techno's closet.

„ You always wear black

„ You always wear black. Wear something with color too"

„ Thanks Technic. Now you can continue playing game"

Techno quickly shoved Nic back to his room. He is afraid he is going to be late to his DATE. 
—————————————————
At Cafe

Kla has been waiting in a coffee shop near the shopping mall for 30mins for now.
No, Techno isn't late.

He is too excited about the date that he literally woke up at 5am.
He went to gym and went to temple to pray afterwards.
He doesn't want to be late, so he came extra early.

Even tho he has been sitting there for 30mins, he hasn't order anything.
Just siting there...waiting for his P'No to arrive.

The waiter looks at him weirdly as he wiped the tables.

The waiter wanted to ask Kla to leave the cafe if he has no money to order but shuted his own mouth when he saw the Rolex watch Kla was wearing.
The waiter only realized when he has chance to look at Kla clearly that he was wearing from head to toes all expensive branded clothes but naive Techno probably won't even realise since he has no interest about any fashion or brands.

(pic not mine! Cr to owner!)

Better not cause any trouble with a rich kid like him, waiter thought and retreated.

Kla didn't want to order anything because he doesn't want Techno to feel apologetic and rush himself because of him.

He wants him to take all the time and relax the whole day. No rushing for today...

They are going to spend the whole day together anyway. Kla smiled just  thinking about it.

„ Sawadee krub Kla. Did you wait long? There is traffic jam. So P' got little late"

„ No,P' I just arrived!"

The waiter side eyed him 👀

„ Lets order something and then go shopping P'No"

————————————————
In a shopping mall

„ Uhmm do you already thought of what you want to buy for your cousin?. How old is he??"

„ He is just 10 and No, I don't know what to buy so you have to help me P'!"

„ Hmm these days kids only like to play games. He probably going to like newest game from Xbox. Lets go to the shop i know!!"grabbed Kla by wrist and dragged him to the game store nearby.

Kla is staring at the hand that is obviously being grabbed by Techno and dragging him to a shop without even looking back at Kla, who is stunned by his action.

He can't believe it. His P'No make a first skinship with him. Now he wished the walk to the game shop was much longer.

Techno himself has no idea about games but since he always accompanied Nic he immediately knows which shop they need to go.

When they get there, P'No went to ask a man who works there about their newest games that will definitely please a 10year old boy.

But Kla suddenly stand in front of P'No and blocked him with his body to took over the conversation by himself.

He can't stand seeing Techno talking and smiling a stranger. The more he get to know about Techno the more Kla get obsessed with him. Techno has charms that attract people, especially his gummy smile that people can't resist. Kla doesn't want to share Techno with anyone.

They chose a present and leave the shop.

„ Uhmm now the present is bought, ehm it is finished??" Techno asked.

Techno doesn't know why but he feels sad, that buying Kla's cousin a present went by so fast and easy. He hoped they could spend more time together.

Kla stare at P'No like he is observing Techno's expression.
Kla is being quiet and was staring at him so Techno face is like 😯??

„ Haha P' You looks so sad like, you don't wanted to separate with me. " Kla joked.

„ And No, P' it is not finished yet. Lets spend the WHOLE DAY together. Today is saturday anyway. You don't mind right"

Techno somehow blushed, getting teased by Kla. He could reply him back by saying he isn't sad but he doesn't even feel like denying bc it was the truth.

P'No just nodded.

———————————————-
I am sorry this chapter is short😔
I don't want to end their shopping date so early so there will be Part 2.