Background Story

" Hello who this?" Type finally answered the phone after its rang for thrice.

" Ai Type....this is Techno. My phone died. Can you hurry and come here. We need a little help"

" By we who are you with No"

" Kla and Tew are with me. Dont ask anymore questions. Come here fast. I will send u the location"

" I be right there No"
_____________________

" What happened to you guys and what is Tew doing here" Type asked as he arrived to the location.

" And fck you guys are injured. We are going to get a big trouble No"

_____________________
Two weeks later

Everything calmed down and Techno was finally able to play soccer again even tho he been begging for like a week to participate in their plays again but Type as a caring friend he is didnt let Techno anywhere near the field. Techno got few stitched on his right palm and was in bed for few days because of his bruises.

Same goes for Kla, who was immediately admitted to a hospital and his parent were called.
They arrived to the hospital with whole gangs and everyone was pretty much cautious near them. His parent were such a beauty and everyone understood where Kla got his look from.
Techno couldn't properly stayed near his boyfriend as his parent took him back to their own hospital in Bangkok.

Few hours later a text message came " Don't worry about me P'No. I am fine. Take care of yourself. Love you. - your boyfriend"

Thanks to Kla family power nothing big happened. No one got kicked out of the school. The men that attacked Kla got arrested and according to the police they were hired by one of their family enemy, who also got arrested by the very next day.
It seems quite unordinary for Kla family that they were surrounded all the time by enemies that want to harm them. BUT because of the accident the security surrounding Kla got tight.
Kla got scolded by his father for going on a trip without asking a permission and as punishment he got house arrest for 2weeks.

Which means they are going to miss their very first valentine together. Kla tried to slip away few times better said quite a lot of times but got caught everytime. Their security and bodyguards were not messing with their safety measures.

Atleast Kla was very happy with his father decision not to be followed by his guards 24/7 when he get better. If this was the case he is going to have many problems meeting with his P'.

What happen to Tew??

Well, Techno as nicest person in the world he is, he forgave him for what Tew has done but Kla still punched him few times which was obviously stopped by his P'.

Tew apologised many times to both and said he didn't intend to get the situation this far and as his family who is also a close friend with Kla father, he decided to let the case closed for Tew.
In the end Tew decided he wanted to study aboard and said his Goodbye to Techno with a letter.

" Hello P'No,

I know that what I did to you and Kla didn't clear up with just an apology but I still have a tiny tiny little hope that you and Kla will forgave me. This is the only thing I want before I leave for LA, yours and Kla forgiveness.

At first I couldn't understand what Kla liked about you. I grew up together with Kla since I was a little. I saw him dated many beautiful and glamorous girls and I was jealous of him. I always questioned why he was loved by many people even though we both have same amount of money. I know he didn't grew up with many loves from his parent but I was still envious of him. People always look at him with admiration and I wanted that too so I stole everything he ever loved. To be a girls, cars or things. Whatever he has I need to have it.

Our friendship went downhill because of my greed and selfishness. We stopped talking at some point and I finally let go of my obsession with him and stopped copying him.

I become happy again and was finally able to meet a girl I really loved. She was not the most beautiful girl or has any kind of wealthiness but she was kind, sweet and has a most beautiful smile.
We decided to date....everything was happy, butterflies and unicorn until she met Kla. I don't know where or how she met him but since then her love for me were no longer there.

She dumped me...I had the worst heart broken moments when she left me. She changed...she starts wearing fancy revealing clothes.. she starts smoking and drinking. As fool I was I stalked her...

She said she wanted to appeared a bad girl to Kla because that is his type. When I asked her what she liked about him she didn't answer. She just said he was different.
It was like a nightmare to see a girl you love becoming a person you didn't know. After all the attempts Kla finally decided to date her and dump her right after 2 weeks.

At the end she end up being a drug addicted and I couldnt do anything to help her. She was as helpless as I was. I understood the Karma. This is what happened because of what I have done to Kla but still I couldn't forgave him for what he has done to Sasha. Yes this is name of the girl I loved.
Today I am happy to deliver the good news that she finally able to free herself from drugs and is doing well with her boyfriend who isn't any like Kla or me. She deserves her happy ending.

When I finally met Kla with you my hatred to him grew as I couldn't believe myself at him liking a guy when he dumped Sasha. But as I saw you more and more and learn more about you I could understand why he falls for you. I could feel myself falling in deeper and deeper to you. I thought my heart was going to burst out everytime i saw you with Kla. I wished you were mine and I was firmly convinced that I could steal you from him. The result as we can see, I only made yours and Kla life harder. I wished I didn't do any of the mistakes I have done. I wished I could go back times.
I want to said again that I am really sorry for all the things I have done and really sorry that i had leave a scar on your hand. I hope for fast healing and wish we could still meet someday as a friend.
Even tho I was jealous and hated Kla, I can say with ease that he really love you. I been with him for many years and the eyes he looks at you is very different for all other people. He really love you and that with all his heart. Even tho i don't know if you will still consider me as a friend, I am always there for you and Kla. If anything you can call me and I will immediately run to you from LA.

Goodbye....."

___________________
I know that I updated after so long. Im sorry😣 I have no excuses.
Here in this chapter I just wanted to show the story of Tew why he hated Kla. Next Chapter will be about our beloved Klano valentine date🙈 I hope to update asap. Pls dont hate me if my updates take longer.
Yesterday wattpad acted weird and this story disappear so i was having mental breakdown bc I didnt back up any of the stories( i really should 😬) and when the story came back the views were gone so I had my 2nd mental breakdown but luckily they all came back safely ☺️