Escape

Guys I suck at fighting scene. I tried my best. Sorry😖 Hope the scenes still make sense. Please make a lot of comments ☺️ Happy New year everyone 🎉
___________________

As Techno grabbed the knife bloods dropped one after another.
It hurts a lot but at that time Techno was so worried about Kla that his pain seems not important enough to be cared.

The bulky guy watched him astounded. He was totally not expecting this reaction from Techno.
He just wanted to scared him off a little probably wanted to see Techno beg at him not hurt him.

This situation was not something he predicted so he was caught off guard when Techno strongly pulled the knife with both of his hands towards him till he was fully in possession of the knife.

Then he threw the knife as far away as possible. This is the time when he feels proud that he is at least athletic enough to discharge the knife.
It flies far away from the group and went into the bushes. Where its exactly landed no one could see.

Techno feels relieved. Now he doesn't have to worry that someone might get stabbed in a fight. Most possibility is him or Kla. He couldn't watch it happen so he did what he could.

Still the situation wasn't solved. There is still 2 bulky who are much bigger than him standing starring at him in anger.

One is holding into Kla arms as not to let him run away.
Techno could see Kla slowly gaining conscious. Still he looks weak.
Techno doesn't know what to do next....

It is not an option to leave Kla alone especially when he knows they both have beaten Kla almost to dead. With Tew...He doesn't know what to do with him either. Is he protecting him or an enemy?

The annoying voice throw his thoughts out of the gutter.

"Omg...P'No your hand is bleeding...Please P', Leave Kla here and run away. These two want nothing to do with you. Please P'"
Techno removed Tew hands on him.

" I already told you I ain't leaving Kla here. And you want to see me come out alive help us get Kla out from here" I whispered.

"But P'..."

" I say what I said. If you aren't helping I am going to do it my own" Techno remarked angrily.

" P'...then Pls forgive me"

As he said he kicked Techno by his knee that Techno falls down in a one kneed position.

Again he was kicked from his back that he fall down flat with his whole body toward the bulky man, who was holding Kla. 2 more kicks were made by Tew.... He grumbled in pain..He shuts his eyes as he participate another kick.

Out of nowhere he heard one of the man falling down on the ground. He couldn't really register what was happening with Tew and the guy. He saw the blood....look like Tew knocked him out with something heavy ... probably a big stone or concrete.

He acted fast on what he could and kicked the bulky guy knee like what Tew did to him. The bulky fell down on one knee almost losing a grip on Kla.

Techno swiftly took him from him and shoved him to Tew as fast as he could. The bulky guy was obviously stronger and what Techno kick didn't cause any big damage other than losing his balance so he throws a fist at Techno.

Techno tried to avoid it but as he doesnt know any martial arts the punch  landed hard on his face. Then the next one....and another one...
He couldn't feel his face anymore.

The guy tried to get over his body to throw a another punch but they were stopped by Kla as he tossed a big stone over him.

Techno couldn't help but smile through the pain...finally his prince came to rescues him.

He rashly stand up and hugged him.

" I was afraid Kla...I am sorry. I argued with you. I was really afraid something could have happened to you" as he said, his tears dropped. His eyes he could barely keep it open bc of the punches.

" I know P'....Thank you for worrying me. I am sorry too...I shouldn't have went out and make you worry like this. you even got hurt because of me" he assured him as he hugged him tighter.

Techno glared at Tew. He was angry since If he didn't betrayed him and Kla, everything wouldn't have happen but at least he was glad that he wasn't all that evil....and with his help they could escape.

" Come here and help Kla. You take the left and I take the right" Techno suggested.

" We should go away fast before they gain their conscious"

As Techno was injured and Kla was too, they couldn't probably walk.

" Sh*t, let call for help"

" My phone battery died, Kla what about yours?" Techno asked as they slowly walked through the beach. It is still dark outside...No one other than them is there

"Mine was kicked by them, it broke" Kla answered.

" Mine is still able to call" Tew quietly answered. He was feeling guilty and regretting his decision.... He couldn't look at Techno or Kla in their eyes.

" Give me your phone....I have Type phone number memorized"
____________________________

why do think Techno threw the knife away instead of using it? Comment your opinion 🙈