Special Chapter: Body Swap (Part 3)

Hello greeting, as I said before I finished this special chapter too. I might upload more special chapters too in the future since the original plot has ended. I have changed my writing style a bit in this chapter. I tried to describe more of characters actions and body language. Hope you guys have enjoyable read!

________________________

Techno sweat nervously as he sat in van, which is driving toward the Kla parent's company building. He goes over the facts that he need to present at the meeting. He should try to be as confidential as possible, which is usual self of Kla. He lifts his head, pushed his chest out and tried to stand tall.

When Techno entered the company he was greeted by many office workers on the way, who already seem to known the son of their boss, who also soon will become their boss.

Ofcourse he doesn't miss the fact that many male office workers watched him in envy and some girls had their gaze fixed on him as they watched him in awe.

He was brought to 15th floor where the whole floor itself looks like expensive Hotel room. Immediately he was greeted Kla mom, who came out of the office room. 

"Kla, you are here. I am so excited to have you officially introduce my colleagues as my son. Are you ready son?" as she smiled softly.

"Mom please give me a moment....I need to go to restroom first" 

"Wait...." She stopped him. She froze and stared him with wide eyes and raised eyebrows as she step back. "You are not Kengkla.....are you perhaps Techno?"

"What do you mean mom, I am Kla, your son. I really need to go to restroom" he looked down and away unable to make an eye contact with her. He also felt bad lying to her.

She looks a bit deep in thought "right......what was I even thinking" she said out loud and doesn't bother him anymore other than nod quickly and told him to go.

Techno cant believe he almost got busted by Kla's mother. She still seem to be suspicious of him but he doesnt know what gives his identity away.

He quickly ran to the restroom, which was hard to find at first. He quickly did his business and then he hears muffled voices from outside his bathroom stall, which got louder that he was able to hear more clearly. It wasn't his intention but he end up eavesdropping what two mans outside the stall was talking about.

"You know that kid of Boss, he is here in company" said the man.   

"Oh...really...I missed it" replied other man.

"That kid I heard nothing good about him....I heard somewhere that he is quite a narcissistic and ignorant brat. I think he lack intelligence to be our boss. I don't like how he looks. He seem to be playboy too....tsk..tsk..how is he going to manage the company." And the other man agreed with him.

That was the moment when Stall door of Techno opened and those two men watched Techno in shock, hands over their mouth, unable to gasp the situation. It was never in their dream that the son of their boss is using the restroom intended for office workers instead of private restroom in his office.

"Sir, we are very sorry we didnt know you were here" they apologized with unwavering eye contacts. They started shaking in stress and shame.

Techno in Kla body leaned in with clenched jaw towards them "You know, Kla can be narcissistic at the time but he is never a ignorant brat. And yes he is still learning about the company so he might lack a bit knowledge but he is really intelligence. Btw he is going to be awesome Boss, who will manage small flies like you guys. If I see you talk bad about him again, i will make sure you guys get fired and if you think he isnt worthy to be your boss, you can hand over your resignation letters. Now get out of my sight "