Freedom💪🏼❤

There will be Kla in this chapter so pls patiently read na❤ Pls like and Comments🤗
_________________________

Few days have passed since their meeting in Amusement Park but Techno hasn't seen Kla since then.

Why?

Techno is busy studying for the upcoming exams and working on projects he has to submit before the end of month. He didn't even has much chance to sleep back at home. Most of the time he is at his school, library or at his friend's house to do projects.

With the absent of his P'No it make Kla feel extremely miserable.
He is always in bad mood for 24/7 which made it hard for Technic, his best friend, too.

" Well it is probably Karma Kla, since you left P'No alone for so long. Now you know how its feel huh" scolded Technic to Kla, who is quietly playing on his phone at Technic room.

Even tho he come to see his beloved P'No, his presence is nowhere to be found.

"Why the fck are the exam days so fxking long..... do they expect the students to die from studying or what" said Kla irritated as he lays his phone on the bed because he couldn't concentrate playing games.

His thirst for P'No has been going for too long. Especially when he hasn't see his cute face for so long.

"Stop Cursing Kla!!! My parent are still at home. He is in university of course he has to study hard plus he isn't genius like you, that he can understand everything within an hour" said Technic to Kla as he rolled his eyes in annoyance.

Never in his life has he thought that his best friend, who he thought is perfect, would have crush on his clumsy older brother Techno.

" Just wait for 3days more Kla. He be back next monday"
_____________________________
Monday

The exams start at 8am and Techno is already awake at 5am or better said he hasn't even sleep. He comes back home at 2am last night.

He woke up from the bed and looked around his room, which looked like it hasn't been touch for months with all the dust around.

He hasn't been studying well since Kla disappeared and after they cleared all the misunderstandings it was finally time for Techno to start studying intensively or else he will fail the exams.

He struggled day and night to study as well as work on the projects he just submitted yesterday before midnight. Now his last exam is today. After that he will have 2months holiday, which he can't wait to have.

Techno took a shower, change into his uniform and looked at his face on the big mirror in the bathroom.

His dark eyes circle as well as messy hair and unshaved beard.

From his appearance that everyone can tell, he is having hard time and that is also why he doesn't want to see Kla and try his best not to come home in case Kla visits his best friend. Especially since Techno knows Kla looks good 24/7 unlike him.
But he was still in good mood, since it is the last exam day and after that a FREEDOM.

He has a quick breakfast and soon he can heard Type car parked in front his house. He quickly grab his bag, he gave his mom a respectful goodbye and kissed on her cheek.

"She had hard time too" Techno thought.

The exam took 2hours and it exhausted both Type and Techno. But as soon as they come out of their own classroom, which were just one classroom apart, both of their faces were filled with happiness.

" Aii Techno How was your Exam?" Type asked.

" I don't know. Yours?" said Techno and asked him back.