Avoid

The morning came later than usual. Kla woke up after tiring night with his drunk and drugged P'. Even tho it was not supposed to turn out this way, Kla smiled just thinking about the last night where he was kissed by Techno. It doesn't matter if Techno was conscious of his actions or not, Kla was happy that Techno made out with him. His P' even moaned his name in daze...

But when Kla opened his eyes, his P' was nowhere to be found. At least he was glad to find a note with Techno beautiful handwriting that said he went to his soccer training not wanting to wake him up. He even made him sandwich, which was put beautifully on the dining table. It was made with efforts and love, Kla can see that. He smiled in happiness.

"P'No when do you finish your soccer training? Can I pls pick you up??" Kla texted.

His message was read immediately but no reply come back.

Maybe he is busy

Kla went into bathroom and took a warm shower hoping to find a reply but when he come out it never happened. The day went by but nothing was heard from Techno. Kla tried to call him over and over but the call didn't go through which showed his phone was shut down. He starts to worry...

Why is he ignoring me? Did I do something wrong? It is because I didn't tell him about my apartment or did he regret the kiss with me??

With the hope of finding Techno, he waited in front of his school gate. He doesn't know when he will come out but he still willing to wait for him. After 2hours of waiting, he saw many students came out ....Many girls watched him in awe.

Why is such a handsome guy doing in front of their school. Is his gf studying here?? How lucky to get a guy like him...so JEALOUSY

The girls giggled and whispered themselves about the young handsome guy who been waiting in front of school gate for someone for hours.

Kla ignored their stares and gossips, he was used to it. He just wished to see Techno coming out. His eyes travelled from left to right to search for the slim but tall guy, who is extremely beautiful in Kla eyes but such a person was nowhere to be seen. He sighed in disappointment until he saw Type coming out of the gate with three other friends.

Kla hastily run to their group through groups of students, not caring about how he ridiculous he looked.

"Excuse me...let me through...Sorry...."

"Hallo, P'Type Have you seen P'No?? Is he still in school?" Kla asked not minding to wai and respect at his seniors. They looked at him in surprise not expecting to see him here running out of breath.

"He immediately went back after soccer training. I thought he was going to meet you" Type answered, noticing something was wrong with Kla and his best friend Techno.

"Hey Kla, Can I talk with you alone for sec?" Type asked and Kla nodded as he knew it was going to be about Techno. The friends bid them good bye and let them alone.

"Uhmm..Kla, did something happen to you and Techno? He been acting a bit weird since this morning. He wasn't concentrating at all at the training and got scolded by the trainer. I asked him, he said nothing happened and that he was just having hangover but I know him well, Kla. It wasn't hangover so I am really asking you so, be honest with me. Did something between you guys?" asked Type in serious tone.

"P' yesterday he kissed me and I kissed him back. Then we fell asleep. I didn't take advantage of him other than kissing him back. But today he disappeared with just a note. I messaged him and called him but nothing came back. I am worry that he regrets about yesterday. What should I do P'?" Kla asked Type in frustrating. He feels like crying. It was the first time he felt fear in his life that Techno will leave him.

Type sighed..

"Look Kla" said Type as he put both of his hands on Kla shoulder to assure him, knowing how he might be feeling right now. "My best friend Techno is an idiot when it came to love. He has this habit to run away if he feels embarrassed or need time to think. Don't worry too much, if he loves you, he will come back to you. Meet with him and talk out. If you don't tell him about what you really feel about him, he won't know. He likes to overthink and he probably feeling as frustrated as you."

After talking with Type he feels much better. He went back to Techno house hoping to see him there at least but not a single soul of him except his parent who welcomed him happily as always. They told him, that Techno called at home to let them know he wasn't coming back home because he has project to do at his friend house. Kla knows Techno lied but he was going to give Techno the time he need without pressing him to accept him.

.

.

.

.

.

.

It was the third day Techno didn't come back home. Kla searched him in his school after his classes but no efforts. He doesn't know how fast Techno was but he always ends up not catching him. Even the whole school knows him now as the prince who is waiting for his Cinderella every day at school gate.

On fourth day Kla skipped his classes and waited in front of school gate but today he didn't bring his car to avoid unnecessary attentions and waited behind the tree, covered by big shadow of the tree.

There he was, the guy he been waiting every day for come out of the school gate secretly like he was avoiding someone. Looked at left and right, but when he didn't see the black car as usual so he come out hastily only to be grabbed by Kla, who he definitely not wanted to be seen by.

"Oii Kla, how..?"

Kla didn't answer him, he only dragged him by grabbing his wrist.

"Kla it hurts...I will follow you so let me go" Techno whined but Kla didn't let go of him rather he tightens his grips even more.

Just when they arrived to the backyard of the school, where no one was to be seen, he released his grips.

"Kla?" Techno called but Kla was holding his head down while his hand are put on Techno shoulder not letting him run away. 

"What wrong Kla? Look at me?" he worried as Kla didn't wanted to meet him in his eyes.

"Kla are you crying...omg" he panicked and immediately wiped his tears that were running out the younger man's eyes with his white shirt without worrying they might get dirty.

" P' why are u ignoring me...I was soo afraid you will leave me. When I saw you, I couldn't contain my emotions anymore" said Kla and his tears continue to fall down. 

Techno never knows this handsome man before him could still be so handsome even when he is crying.

"Im sorry---Kla. I am really sorry. I needed time to think...my mind was in mess. I was so embarrassed and ashamed of myself that I just didn't wanted to show my face before yours. I am really sorry" said Techno and apologized Kla over and over again.

He was filled with guilts. He doesn't want to see Kla like this because of him. He wasn't worth for guy like Kla who is almost perfect in every perspective. He got jealous when he heard about Kla from the girls who talked about how handsome he looked and wished they could date him.

He was so sure that Kla just went with the mood that night and not because he likes guy like him, who was already falling over Kla.

"P' I love you. Can you please go out with me"

"What.....?"

__________________________- 

I passed my writing exam for car license so I was feeling pretty good so I wrote this chapter. Thank you for having patience with me. I will try my best to update more but it doesnt always go well like I want to be. Next chapter we will see our Kla confessing Techno and how will he responds??

Oh..and I have new fanfic of Klano "TIME TRAVELER" I wrote.