Special chapter: Body Swap (Part 2)

"P No please don't be mad....I didn't intentionally wished to change our body like that please.....Forgive me" Kla still in Techno's body kneel and begged for forgiveness...

" Okay Okay...Kla stand up...I was just kidding...It is kind of awkward to watch myself doing that puppy sad face...I forgave you...Lets try our best today and hope we will get our body back soon"

They spend rest of their times trying to get their stories right and gets ready for the next challenge.
Techno as Kla has to attend the meeting with full of people he doesn't know and Kla as Techno has to help in a cafe and need to act friendly as possible to his friends that Kla usually can't stand.

The bell to the apartment rang exactly at 1pm

" Young Master Kla the car is ready...The meeting will start in half an hour" said the tall and well-built man neatly dressed in black suit bow the couple in respect.

" Yea yea... give me a min...Montai" Kla answered as he gestured him to step back.

" Oh...I didn't know you know my name Young master Techno...?!"

Crap "Ah yes...Kla told me you were coming to pick me up... Now go..."

" Yes sir"

" That was close... we should be more careful in the future"

"Okay P' don't be too nervous. Try to speak a little as possible at....the more we speak the more problem we can cause. Fighting P'No I love you" as Kla bid the goodbye to his bf who sadly has to leave.

" Now...its my turn...I need to buy some toilet rolls since that Type asked P'No to bring them to the cafe."

At Type's newly opened Cafe

" Heyy No you are freaking late...I tried calling you but Kla answered instead...are you guys even using each other phone now? huh?"

Ah right, crap we forgot to exchange our phones

" we just accidentally took each other phone by ACCIDENT you know ACCIDENT " Kla awkwardly replied.

" So did you bought the toilet rolls I asked you to buy?..give me receipe i will pay you back"

" yea here..."

" The fckkk No are you crazy" Type sweared and quickly close his mouth as he looks left and right to his customers hoping no one has just heard him swear.

" WHAT?...I bought the toilet paper so why are you scolding me"

" Yes No I told you to buy toilet paper not gold papers...which toilet paper costs 40$? It better wipe my a** automatically"

" I took the cheapest one in the shop...why are you yelling bro...you mad weird... you don't have to pay back if you don't want to"

" Damn No you are the weird one Today...Did that kid Kla get you this mighty I thought you were cheapskate"

" Who are you calling Cheapskate HUh..."

Then the devil (according to Kla) appears out of nowhere

"P'NOOOOO you are here.......I missed you...." He screamed as he ran to hug me I mean P'No precious body. How dare he

"hey devil child gets off of me" as he shoved the clingy Koala from his body I mean P'No body.

" Ouiii whyy? You always let me hug you tho?" Can sulked as he pouted his pink lip which is definitely not a peasant side to see for Kla though. Might be for Mean tho.