Concern

Another shorter Chapter. I think I am more motivated to write more chapters if they are shorter. So maybe in the future more short chapters but more frequently.
Starting next week I have classes again so hopefully I can find time to write😭
———————————-
<Not proofread >

"So P' What does Tew want from you?" asked Nic interested as Techno and Nic rode a motorcycle back home.

" Aren't you his classmate? Why are asking me?"

" Ehm maybe because you guys just spend two hours together in my school?" answered Nic annoyed.

" Just tell me, what does he wanted from you?"

" Nic you aren't mom. He just respects me as senior since he likes soccer too.
We just talked a bit, he showed me around and we went to eat lunch! Foods from your school are really tasty tho"

" Is this really everything P'? I don't believe it😐"

" Yes sir. It is everything" said Techno mockly to his younger brother, who has gotten a mission from his best friend Kengkla to spy on Techno & Tew and to interfere what ever relationship they are having.

As they arrive home and Techno puts the motorcycle in the garage, Nic asked
"Btw P' why did you come to my school  P', You normally won't come to my classroom?"

" Were you there for Kla?" asked Nic as he himself is quite curious too.

As soon as the name Kla is mentioned, Techno's mood changed.
Now his sadness on his face can be see again.

"Actually yes Nic!" responded Techno as he lightly scratched his head since he wasn't sure what to said to Nic.
He wanted to lie but at the same time he knew Nic is going to find out anyway.

" Uhmm so he doesn't come to school today Nic?"

Nic can see the Techno looked troubled. He wonders if his older brother is really in love with Kla.
It is something amazing knowing how clueless Techno actually is with love.
Nic thought his older brother is going to be single forever.

" He got fever this morning so the teacher send him home P'"

" Kla is sick? Why didn't you go with him Nic?" said Techno with concerns all written over his face.

" Uhmm he is the one sick and It is not like the teacher will allows me to go with him." answered Nic annoyingly, hearing such a absurd question from Techno.

Nic added " Don't worry too much P'. He called his home and someone picked him up!"

By Someone, he means someone Kla didn't want Techno to meet.
————————————
Kla house

** Ding Dong**

" Ouii P' What are you doing here?"

" uhmm Kla, I heard you are sick so I thought I brought you a chicken soup!" said Techno and showed him the bag of chicken soup he was holding.

" Thank you P'" said Kla and quickly took the bag from Techno's hand.

Techno waited for Kla to open the gate for him but nothing happened so, he understood that Kla didn't want him to come in even though he doesn't know the reason.

Doesn't he wants to befriend me anymore? Did I do something wrong? Techno asked himself.

Even though he has his egos, Techno thought since he already came here to meet Kla, he wants to at least speak few words with him.

Not knowing what to say, Techno stretched his right hand and gently put it on Kla forehead through the gate that was separating them.

" Ouiii Kla you are freaking hot. Why are you outside with such thin clothes" said Techno as he was shocked by how hot Kla's forehead was.

" Kla who was that?" speak a girl that just come out of the big house and walked toward them. It is same girl Techno saw at the mall.
—————————

I myself don't know how the story will go on😂 We will see☺️
I hope you guys are enjoying the story.
I try my best to comment every comment back but sometimes I just oversee them. So I am really sorry about that🙏🏼😢