Oops

" What?....How?" Type asked. The actual surprised one, Techno, couldn't ask more as he stares at his boyfriend puzzled.

" I phoned the principle yesterday and he said it is not a big deal and I can just come along with my boyfriend" Kla answered unfazed.

" So you just causally called the principle like you would call your friend to ask for a homework huh?"

" I mean yes, he is my uncle btw. Lets go P'No let put our luggages away" with that Kla dragged his P'No as he proudly held his hand. Type rolled his eyes.

"uhm...yes.. see you guys later in bus"

-----------------

" Are you sulking P'No" Kla asked but Techno didn't respond or react. He just observed somethin far away.

" P'No, are you angry that I didn't tell you about me coming with you. I just wanted to surprise you. I thought you will be happy having me with you for this trip! Now I feel bad...."

Only then Techno snapped out his daydream.

"Kla....I am happy to have you here with me. To be honest hearing your uncle is principle of our school make me realise again how powerful your family is. Contrast to that I am just plain student, who isn't near your level so its make wonder if I really deserve you but at the same time I really love you and i dont think i can never be away from you"

" Aww P' You are so cuteee....Thank you for being so honest with me. I am the one who doesn't deserve your love. No need to worry about any fame or power....because they are pretty useless to me if you are not there. My happiness is forever with you. I love you too" Kla pecked on Techno cheeks.

" GUYS get a room. Our faces will soon turn into Tomatoes" the whole bus shouted.

" Oops i forgot we are not alone"

_________________

Just a short one before we go into their school trip. Enjoy!