First Meeting

It is my first time writing a fanfic and I am afraid it will get be boring but it will get better so, hope you will continue reading.
English is not my first language so pls excuse me for any grammar and spelling mistakes. Feedbacks are welcomed and I love reading your comments but don't write any hate comments. If I see some, I will delete them because we don't need any negativity in our life lol.
The reason I am writing this fanfic is because I love Klano(Markgun) couple from Love by Chance the Serie.
Actually, I am big Tincan shipper but since we have many Tincan fanfics here, I am really thirsty for some Klano fanfic, which are quite rare to find, so to satisfied myself I am writing my own🤓
__________________________________________________________________

„ P'No P'No wake up "

Techno still sounds asleep in his sweet dreamland even though his younger brother Technic has been trying to wake him up.

Just when Technic was going to leave, small but deep morning groan come out of the person lying on the bed.

"Hmm why?......Did you find a cat?" he asked.

Hearing this nonsense, Technic can't help but roll his eyes backward in annoyance.

Techno is big cat lover but since 2years ago, but he developed cat allergy, which made him unable to stroke their fluffy bodies again. Despite that, he still loves observing cats from far away. Especially watching cat videos from the internet.

"No, P'No you are late to school.
That is why I always tell you stay up till 2am. My new friend is coming to pick me up, so I was going to tell you that from today on, you don't need to give me a ride to school anymore."

"ohh.... Nic you have new friend now? Wow that is big surprise" said Techno and lightly teased his younger brother.

Even though they are brother, Techno and Technic are known to be totally opposite. Techno is kindhearted but is known as a bit stupid big brother between the two since he tends to believe and trust everything his friends said.

Techno is cheerful and laugh a lot, which make people around him feel nice. That is also one of the reasons why he is quite popular among students in his school. Everyone loves and adore him.

On the other hand, Technic is more like a troublemaker. All his friends are wealthy, and they appear and act fake, but Techni doesn't seen mind at all, because he doesn't like getting too close with them anyway. Even though he is friendly just like his brother too, he doesn't go over the line. He maintains his own limit of kindness.

"Yes, P'No he is new student in my class. I can ask him to give a ride to your school too if you could hurry and finish within 15mins! You are going to be late if you go with your motorcycle"

Hearing this Techno hurriedly stand up from his bed and ran to the bathroom to get ready. He then hastily wore his uniform and went down the stair. He almost forgets that he can't be late on Monday because his math teacher is quite harsh with punishment.

Additionally, his curiosity got him to see how Nic's new friend is going to be like. It is first time someone is picking Nic up to take him to school and is something different that he ever brought someone home except his childhood friend "Good".

Both Techno and Technic waited in front of their house gate for his dear friend to show up. When a car shows up before them and Techno is quite astonished to see a boy, who looks quite friendly by appearance but at the same time have those beautiful but mysterious brown eyes that make him look a bit mischievous.

The boy seems to be in same height as younger brother, who is few centimeters shorter than Techno. He is quite handsome so he must be quite popular with the girls his school, is something that came into Techno's mind.