Unexpected Kiss

Kla is drained in sweat as he arrived in front of his condo. His smaller body was underneath Techno's, who is knocked out from drug. He can't believe himself how he manages to piggyback and bring him up here. It must be strength of love he thought.

For once he thanked himself for living in 2nd floor. Of course having a lift helped him a lot too.

It wasn't in plan to reveal Techno so soon, that he has his own condo but not like he has a choice. His parents are at home and probably get caught lying to Techno, since he told him his parents are away. Bringing to Techno house wasn't really good idea either with him being knocked out like this. He might end up being expel from ever coming to their house if Techno parent find out.

Kla quickly opened the front door to his condo. His condo is spacious and feels almost empty. There is nothing special to see, except with things human would need to survive. There are 3 bedrooms, one of them is Kla's and other two are guest rooms, in case his trouble maker friends ever need to stay over. He hardly stay here, because it is more comfortable to live in his house than here alone. Not like his parent are always home.

Kla lays Techno down on his bed gently. Techno murmurs from time to time as Kla moved him slightly to remove his shoes and socks.

Kla can't help but chuckle seeing this side of Techno, a cutie who is sleep talking.
He couldn't understand what he was trying to say tho it sounded like japanese. Maybe he is taking a vacation there in his dream......

He carefully unbuttoned first 3 buttons from Techno shirt but he hesitated and stopped.

"damn P'No, you look so tasty right now.... But I wont taste you without your permission"

"Sry P' I wont change your clothes...or else I might end up eating you right now" said Kla and tugged him into the blanket.

Only then Kla took a shower and changed into comfortable clothes. He himself was really tired and sleepy but he doesn't want to let Techno just sleep like this. Especially when he stinks strong after alcohols and unknown perfume scent from a person he doesn't even want to mentions.

Kla took a clean towel, wet them and start wiping Techno down where he could reach.

"......hmmm.....who are youu.....why are you touching me" Techno whined.

"It is me P', Kla...Don't worry! I am only wiping you down" Kla assured

"..hmm...who?...OHH KLA..ah my Nong" he still sounded drunk.

"Yes P', I am Kla. Go back to sleep" said Kla. He finished wiping down, kissed him on his forehead lightly and retreated himself.
He couldn't resist the cuteness of drunken Techno....

But the reaction of Techno shocked him..

"No.. don't go Kla" muttered Techno and suddenly wrapped his arms over Kla's waist which bring Kla body even more closer to Techno's.
He was speechless by the action of older man. He doesn't know if he should just pull out from his embrace or stay in this position.

He wasn't sure what Techno is dreaming so he moved bit to frees himself out of his embrace but Techno wasn't letting him. He hugged him more tightly. Kla stopped moving.

Kla smiled....

It was not that he couldn't get out of his embrace because Techno was stronger, it was that Kla himself isn't willing to.

They stayed in this position for a while. His body on top of Techno, his knees between Techno legs and Techno still hugging him.

He swore he never saw such a beautiful creatural in his life before. He thanked Techno parent for bringing him into this world and to Technic whose gave him an opportunity to meet an angel.