Unusual

It has been 2 months since Kla and Techno started dating. They never went further than kissing and making out in their apartment.
Kla know Techno isn't ready to go to the next step yet and he doesnt really mind waiting till his P' is ready to accept him fully. Just having Techno by his side was enough for him.

Everyone who knows Kla is conscious of how distant and how cold he treated every girl he had something with.
But with P'No everything become different.

He become extremely romantic, patience, nice and Also extremely JEALOUS. Especially every guys and girls that try to talk to his P'No. It doesnt matter who and what business they have with him.

For that Techno is really thankful Kla didn't go to same school as him. Or else he would've meet with many headaches just trying to explain Kla.

" P'No Good morning! I bought you a breakfast already. Go take a shower. I will prepare your foods and after that I will bring you to school"

" Thank You Kla. You always do so much for me." Techno quickly get out of Kla's huge bed and pecked him swiftly on his cheek as he thanked him. He feels so lucky to have found such a caring boyfriend even if he can be difficult sometimes.

" Your Welcome P'No" Kla smiled at his adorable Boyfriend.

----------------------------------

Later at night they ate their dinner at Kla apartment. Most of the time Techno bring his times at Kla's. Techno's parent seems to get what their relationship are but won't really ask or talk about it. They just accepted it.

After the dinner Techno nervously looked at Kla and try to see if he was in any bad mood because Kla is definitely not going to like what he was to going to tell him now.

" Uhmm...baby?"

" yes babe?..." Kla smirked as it was rare for P'No to call him like this.
Was it because P'No hated it? No, Kla thinks that his P' actually enjoy it when he calls him darling, honey or baby but he just won't say it out loud. Probably he is too shy.

" I think you are not going to like what I am going to tell you now..."

" What is babe? I am listening!"

" Look like teachers were really happy with our final results and decided accept our suggestion to go to class trip...and it is in 2days Kla.
Type forgot to give me a notice that the teachers accepted it and I only know it today.
Look like I be away for a week... Sorry look like our plan to go to amusement park will have to wait." Techno feels guilty delivering the news to Kla. He knows how much Kla can gets jealous when he is alone with his friends. Especially to Can and Type. He doesn't understand why.

" this f*cker Type. He did it on purpose" Kla cursed in his mind.

" Its okay Babe...We can go to amusement park when you are back. I will help you pack your luggage then" Kla calmly replied

This was absolutely not what Techno was expecting to hear. Normally Kla would complains how he can't live without seeing his face for hours. He would try to talk him not to go, sometime even shed tears but this time he accepted it so easily. So unusual....

" Thank you Kla. You are the best!"

------------------------------------------------

The day Techno is travelling he woke up early and packed his remaining stuffs. The trip to Koh Tao is a only a week so he doesnt need much clothes. If he forgot something he can just borrow from his friends.

As always Techno is clumsy with his stuffs so Kla helped him with his luggage. Kla nicely arranged his clothes too and put few snacks on his backpack.

Kla was weirdly all smiley the whole morning which make Techno feels kind of offended that his boyfriend was in a good mood even tho he will be away from him for a week.

Did he get sick of me...that he is being so happy to be alone

As Techno was deep in gloomy thoughts, his body was being shoved into the bathroom by his dear boyfriend.

" P'No take a shower first and get ready. I forgot something in my car. I be back quickly"

------------------------------
The big 2 buses were parked in front of the school field. Most of his classmates already arrived. As Kla and Techno reached the destination, they gave their respects to the teachers and few seniors students that will go with him.

Type, Can and few more friends come and greeted them.

Techno opened the back door of the car to take his luggage.

" Uhmm Kla.... I remember only packing one luggage. did you pack more?"

" Oh you meant this? This is my luggage P'. I forgot to mention I will be coming along too. I already talked with your teachers!"

" What?" shouted Techno including his friends.

-----------------------

Sorry for not updating😥. I been only on trips lately so I don't have much time to write. I also hurt my neck so writing on my laptop is not possible. Ofc i don't have much inspiration lately too. Which sucks.... but dont worry I didnt forget about this story and the other storys. I wont drop them. I have been trying to write but they all end up going to trash bc they were no good. Sorry again...I will try to write more as soon as i can. Thank u for reading