Meow 🐈

lol I wrote in last chapter that I will continue with their shopping date but I end up writing about cat chapter. This chapter is still so cute and fluffy so I hope you guys still like it. Every like, view and comments give me great motivation to write more!!❤
-----------------

„Uhmm P'No I have something to show you at my house. So I will pick up later after your class!!" said Kla excitedly to Techno as he dropped him in front of his school.

Before Techno could even ask anything back, Kla already closed his car door. P'No has no choice but to nod and wave his hand to say good bye to Kla 👋🏼

It has been a week since Kla start picking his P'No up from home to school. P'No usually take his motorbike to school with Nic in the back but Kla insists that it is too dangerous in the morning to ride and it is not a bother for him since Techno home and school is on the way to his school anyway.

In the end Techno can't help but give in to Kla, especially when Kla begged him sad puppy eyes.

Since Technic doesn't want see these lovely dovely two, he insists he has to go school with his other good friend „Good".

„P'No, you know how Good is. He is so slow and come late every morning. That is why I need to go and wake him up. Don't worry P' His father will send us to school. You go with Kla. He will pick you up"

Clueless Techno believes everything his younger brother said. That is also why Nic worry about his brother all the time. What if someday he meets a bully or scammer?

At least he knows Kla is someone he can trust. Even though he noticed how manipulating Kla can be, he is sure that Kla really love his brother and will protect him at any cost.

„ Ai Type, you go back alone today. I have somewhere else to go"

„ Oh should I give you a drive there?" Type asked.

Type and Techno have been best friends for years and they know each other since forever. They used to live next to each other and basically grow up together till Type's family decided to moved out. But still Type drove him back to home if the weather is not suitable to drive motorbike since their house wasn't that too far away.

He used to pick him and Nic up in the morning too but since he got boyfriend, he decided to prioritize his bf over his friends.

„ No, someone is picking me up"

„ Ouuiii You got a Girlfriend?? Is she rich or something?" Type asked curiously but to be honest he doesn't even believe that Techno will ever get a girl unless his brother Nic decided to step in and do something about it.

„ 😑"

Before their conversation could continue, a black car halted beside these two.

" Sawadee kab P'No" greeted Kla from the car.

If stare could kill, Type is probably dead by now.

" Ah Kla, this is my best friend Type. I spoke about him once remember?" and Techno put his arm around Type shoulder.

" Krub🙏🏼" just a single respect toward Type.

He gets out of the car. He smiled toward Techno and " Let's go! P'No" opened the front seat's door and make a gesture to P'No to get in.

Kla wasn't in mood to talk to P'Type.

" Bye Type. See you tomorrow" Techno waved his hand to Type before he take a seat.

As Kla stopped his car because of red light, Techno opened his mouth.

"Kla, I know you are good kid so next time you talk to someone older than you should be more respectful. Okay?? " scolded Techno with really soft voice.
There was no angriness or annoyances in his voice.