Because I love him so much

"Give me your Luggage P' I carry for you"

" Oui Kla, I am not weak. I can carry my own luggage and my friends are watching"

Kla smirked....He can't help but find it funny how his friends and classmates are looking at them in envy.

Well my P'No is cute and adorable so I have to treat him like a prince....
Find your own if you want to be lovely dovely like us...

"Come on P' we have our own room" said Kla as he dragged Techno.

" Auii so unfair......why are we 5guys sharing a room while u guys have room for yourself" asked Type irritated.

" well, I don't mind sharing too if you guys don't mind watching us doing....ahem you know...couple things" Techno remarked back as he pull out his tongue to mock his friend Type.

" That is my babe...."
----------------------------------------

" What is Tew doing here. I thought this trip is only for Seniors" Kla shouted.

This is the first time Techno ever saw Kla being this mad. He couldn't understand why Kla was being unreasonable.

The whole morning was going so well. We were being so in love as usual and having fun until at night Kla saw Tew standing right next door's balcony.

Techno just finished taking shower and as he heard some commotion outside of their balcony he went there to see the cause.

"Kla....what happening?...oui Tew?"

He was stunned after seeing Kla and Tew fighting over balcony. Their faces reddened and seem like both were out of breath from all the shouting.

Kla angrily grabbed Techno by his wrist and dragged him inside.

" Ouchh...Kla Kla you are hurting me...let go of me "

Eventually he lets go of him but still won't talk and just stared angrily at the direction of balcony.

How dare he see my P'No half naked like this......No one is allowed to see him so valuable except ME

" WHY do you come out like this P'No..Now that motherf*ker see you half naked...at least wear something before you go out"

" Ouii Kla I was just worry something has happened to you and was in hurry. Why are you so being jealous... Tew is still young so I only think of him as younger brother"

"Oh so P' You think of me as friend too? I am same age as him" Kla asked irritated.

" Kla, I am sorry. I didn't mean it like this... You are special to me and only one. But to him I only think of him as friend and younger brother"

" Why are considering him as your friend or brother when you don't know what he has done to you?...He is such a bastard"

" Why is he here? I thought this trip is only for seniors...what is he doing here?"

"Kla, I told you I don't know.....stop shouting at me...."

They argued and argued. As they both are getting exhausted from all the shouting and started to calm down.

Techno went to sit beside Kla as he plopped down onto the bed.

" Kla why are you being so mean to him. Because he took me to amusement park once? You are being unreasonable....This is not the Kla I know" Techno asked as he tried to soothe Kla's back.

Kla might mischievous sometime but he still was kind hearted kid and Techno doesn't like how Kla was calling Tew out just because he was upset.

His hands on the back were shove away as Kla got up and

"YOU DON'T KNOW SHITS ABOUT HIM" raised his voice like he never has before.

Techno flinched.....unknowingly his eyes were filled with tears. He never know he could be this fragile. The way Kla shouted scared him.

" P' I....am sorry....i didn't mean to....Let me get fresh air to calm myself down" he rashly came out the room.

Techno was dumbfounded. The fight they just have was the biggest quarrel between him and his bf. And it was not even about something serious.
Why must Kla must be jealous of everyone...even his best friend.

What will await him in the future if Kla continues to be upset with everyone he interact? He asked himself....

As he was conflicted about him and Kla, he realized something.

That he couldn't ever detach himself from Kla. He already fall too deep in the hole so called love.

Just imagining being away from Kla, Techno has goosebumps.... He might rather leave everyone than being separated from his beloved boyfriend. He could never......

He smiled.....maybe he was the crazy one in the relationship....I am too deep on this.
I should apologise to Kla and tell him I will stay away from Tew if that is what he want. Because I love Kla too much..

Techno quickly changed his clothes, took his phone, room key and went out to search for Kla. Right now, he wants to see him, hug him and kiss him so bad.
___________________

I actually had time to write this fanfic over the holiday but i had writer block and even if I tried over and over again I couldn't finish writing more than few sentences. This chapter just come to my mind so I write it. I am sorry if this is bad after long wait.
I always been writing how much Kla love Techno so I thought it be new side to see how much Techno actually love Kla and is even willing to unfriend if Kla is not happy. I am late but hope you guys happy holidays and have a great new year🎉🤗