A DATE? A DATE!

„Hey Kla why are you up so early today? I haven't even eaten my breakfast"

„Go and wake your P' up. Let's go out to eat breakfast together! I will treat."

„I thought you are going to pick me up and not my brother!"

„Well you heard of "Killing two birds with one stone" before right? Go wake him up quickly"
____________________
Both Nic & No come out the house

Kla waited while he leaned on his car.

As soon as he sees Techno, he gave him a respect and hold the backdoor for him to enter while Nic amused himself on how well behaved Kla is in front of his older brother.

„Uhmm Why you want to treat us breakfast Kla? We can eat at home too. If you want, you can join us every time! You are Nic's friend so you are my friend too. Our parent will be happy to see you too„

I don't want to be your friend tho. I want to be your BOYFRIEND

„Yes P' I will join you guys next time then. Today I will treat! "

Kla drove to a restaurant near Techno's school. The restaurant is quite spacious but at the same time it wasn't fancy expensive restaurant. He knows for sure that Techno won't feel comfortable sitting in a really expensive restaurant which Kla normally would go to eat.

As they arrive and almost took seats, Technic got an idea and pretended to remember something:

„ Ouui P'No I totally forget my Textbook at home. The teacher will scold me if I forgot it. Right Kla? You have yours with you right?"

Kla was quick to grasp.

„Aii Nic how could you forget it? I even reminded you yesterday" Kla played along.

„Sorry P'No, see you later after school. I will pick up my book and go directly to the school!"

„eh... okay see you Nic" 

Techno feels dumbfounded by Nic action.

Since when did he cares so much about his study

Nic winked at Kla as he walk out the restaurant and took a taxi.

**Ding** Nic message pop up📲

„ I'm being good friend here. Don't forget to paid me back for a taxi later and add a bonus too"

Ever since Nic disappeared there is slightly awkwardness between the two. Even tho Kla is normally such a flirt with girls, it was his first time being speechless being with his first ever crush.

„P'No don't you like the food?" Kla asked as he saw Techno stopped eating halfway through.

„ahh No, No I love it! It's delicious" he denied and starting eating again. He shortly daydreamed gawking at Kla's Kla's good look.

Techno presents him the brightest smile, Kla has ever received.

P'No got really wide gum which make possible for people to see all his gum, when he smiles or laughs.
It was no surprise, Kla found everything about Techno cute.

Kla has never been in love or has any crush on any guy or girl

Kla has never been in love or has any crush on any guy or girl. He always has many girls following after him, which make him even harder for himself to believe that the one he really likes is a guy. A GUY!

Kla always messed around girls. They were never in serious relationships. It was only possible because he is rich and at the same time reallt handsome, that every girl in town talked about his look every time he went out.

The guy, admired by everyone, doesn't know himself why he fell so fast for Techno. Only after talking to him for 20mins he felt like he is already in love. Talking to P'No gave him that weird feeling in his stomach and heart like happiness mixed with curiosity. He wants to know more about him.

„ P'No uhmm on Thursday you know there is soccer match between Manchester United & Barcelona.
I know from Nic that you like watching soccer so.....umm.. I was thinking of inviting you,....... if you want to come over to my house to watch it.
Just three of us if Nic wants to come too(well ofc not)" Kla asked exciting but stuttered unconfidently as if he was unsure as to if Techno will like his suggestion.

„Ohhh yasaa! I am soo Lucky! I was thinking where I should watch this match. We don't have that channel at home so I was thinking of going to Type's house but I think he will be with his boyfriend" answered Techno happily just by the thought of watching soccer match.

„Type?? Who?" asked Kla fiercely, like Techno wasn't even allowed to mentions another person name in front of Kla.
He totally ignored the fact that Type already has a boyfriend.

Techno is a bit taken back by Kla's sudden question, but he still answered cluelessly with„ Oh Type is my best friend. We hang out together all the time but since he got into a relationship he been quite busy. You know how guys behave when they are in relationship! tsk 🙄 but well, I will introduce him to you one day"

Kla only replied with „krab" despite having to hear long explanation of whoever that guy is to Techno.

„So what time are we meeting on thursday Kla?" asked Techno curiously.

Kla was so being too resentful of Type, who he never met before, that he totally forgets about the upcoming date on thursday.

„ Ah of course P' haha I will pick you up at 6pm then"

„Great! Let's paid and go to school. We can't be late"

Even tho Kla wanted to treat his P as he already said, Techno didn't let him do that with the excuse older one is supposed to pay for the younger one and not the opposite. And that he should save his money.

On his way to school, he can't stop grinning and humming to the music. If his friends ever see him like this, they might think Kla has gone crazy.

Kla consider this upcoming Thursday as A DATE. He just can't wait for the day to come.
________________________________

Thank you for reading :)