Special Chapter 1: Body swap

Hey greetings! I haven't been feeling too well lately but I also feel sorry at the same time for not updating the stories. This story is definitely coming to the end soon. I haven't gotten the idea to write an epilogue. But before that enjoy this special chapter. There will be another part or parts... I haven't finish writing so we will see. Even after I finish this whole story I will update special chapters like this in the future when I have inspirations. Tell me how you like it and if I should write me. Reading comments always motivated me to write more :)
______________________

Techno as usual slept over at Kla's apartment. The apartment became their second home. Techno's clothes are pretty much hanging in Kla's closets, his sport gadgets, snacks and school works spreads around the apartment.
Their couple pics hang around the apartment wall. The apartment that used to be cold and distant became warm and cozy.

Yesterday they were at school sport festival and Kla cheered for his boyfriend team with Nic. Nic was pretty  busy trying to talk to the girls that came to watch the match. With 3-1 Techno team won the match and they went to nearly bar to congratulate. They didn't drink much, just singing and partying the whole night.
When they arrived home it was 2am. They quickly took shower and slept.

Alarm as usual rang at 8am...forgetting to turn it off for Saturday. Kla groaned and quickly turned it off.
"Hmm why his body pained...."Kla wondered. He tried to get out the bed still sleepy. Something feels wrong he could tell but too drowsy to tell the different. He needs to piss so quietly ran to the bathroom. His boyfriend still sleeping under the blanket.

" Wait this isnt my p...." Kla screamed ...
"Huh what the....." He looked at himself on bathroom mirror.
" P'No?...Eh....I am....P'No?????" confused by his appearance and body of his boyfriend. He touched his face and slapped as hard as he could. " ahh..it hurts...this is not dream..."
Now he regretted slapping his beloved face, that slightly turned red. Yes, this is the face he loves touching and kissing but what is really happening.

" P'No wake up....!!!!!" he shakes the older man, who has now his body and face still sleeping soundly.
" P'No...please wake up .....our bodies swapped"
he tried to said it as loud as he can to woke his P' up.

" hm......What is Kla?" Techno slowly opened his eyes.
" Eh....why is there another me in front me?" Techno questioned.
" No P'No look at your face" he gave him the mirror to look at.

" Huh...what....why am I in your body and you are in mine?"
" That I don't know P'....i just found out about it"

" And I don't mind being in your body though....hehe now I can touch wherever and whenever I like" Kla winked as he teased his P', who is still very confused by the whole situation.

" PERVERT KLAAA" shouted Techno as he turned bright red and said it in highpitched tone.

" Ah...we definitely need to change back into our bodies...It is weird seeing my own face turning red"  Kla said disappointed.

" I want to kiss you right now for being so cute....but you know P' It is going to be hard now" as he cringed at himself as he imagined kissing his own face.

"hmm...I agreed" Techno nodded.

" What are we going to do now Kla? Don't you later have meeting with your parent?"

" Yes and didn't you agrees to help with shop later with P'Type?"

They both nodded and were both in deep thought as to figure out how they are going to continue with their lives.

" Sh*t...." is the only word that came out of their mouths. 
" Kla can't you cancel the meeting?"
" P'No can't you not go to Shop?" said both at the same time.
And they both answered "No" at the same time.

" I already promised to go to the meeting, they were to going to introduce me to their business partners and this appointment be set for weeks"

" And I was supposed to help Type with his shop today. I promised him too. Last time I couldn't go so I even swear on my life this time!"

" Okay so P' will go in my place and I will go to shop in your place...That shouldn't be big of a problem since we know about each other pretty well" Kla suggested.

Techno disagreed. He is still afraid of his parent especially Kla's father and he has to meet business partners of their company, which he has no understanding of. What if he did something wrong and everything end up in failure he will feels so guilty for ruining Kla's future and he already promised his mom that he will not get in way with their son's future.
Techno felts the sweat and anxious just thinking about the situation of being in a room full of people in suits staring at him judging.

No matter how much of this plan Techno hated he couldn't do anything about it as long as he is in Kla's body. The meeting can't be postponed...just thinking about it make Techno sick.

Kla understood what Techno is feeling and worrying so he tried distract him.

" Wow.....P' do you always feel this whole body aching after doing sport? My whole feels heavy and so sore!"

" Yea, I havent play this intense for so long my body end up hurting more. Do you want me to give you medicine?"

" nah...I am a man, I should be able to handle this much"

" So how do you feel being in my body P'"

" Hm...I don't know. Everything feel so different and I feel handsome"

" Haha P' you are handsome, cute and pretty even in your own body. lets eat smth and get ready"
.............

" P' now I know how its feel to watch me(Kla) from above...Actually a good angle though" (Techno is taller than Kla)

" Is that what you be wondering Kla?"

" Yes... I wanted to know how you see me with your eyes..." said Kla and suddenly became silent deep in thought as he was reminded of yesterday.

" uhm...P' l remember something" Kla lightly scratched his head not knowing how to explain the memory that just come into his mind.

" Yes..Kla?" Techno laid his spoon down to listen to his boyfriend. They were eating their breakfast in a restaurant nearby.

" Hehe...P'" Kla awkwardly smiled " Look like yesterday I wished before I went to bed that I wanted to know how to feel like being you because you were so cool doing sport" " it might seem like my wish was fulfilled!"

"Huh....so this is your fault?..." Techno can't believe what he was hearing.

" Okey i am going...." and Techno left the restaurant.

" Wait....P'No....i didn't know it will turn out like that" but his P' was long gone back to the apartment.

Even though he was mad in the restaurant, he was no longer mad now...just wanted to see his boyfriend reaction.
He continually avoided his boyfriend in his own apartment. It was hard but it was worth for Techno to see, how his boyfriend look like a lost puppy asking for attention of the owner. It will have been more awesome to see in him in his own body and face though.
Now just feel little awkward seeing Kla in his body.
_____________________

#Blacklivesmatter