A Peck 😘

05:45 PM

They arrived at Kla's house which looked more like a Mansion than a house to Techno. Since Techno came out of the car, his mouth stayed wide open till he finally sat down on the sofa. He was speechless.

The house they just arrived is just too spacious. Even though Techno family isn't really poor, Kla house is like 10x time bigger than his. They must earn a lot to be able to afford this much, Techno assumed. It even took them more than 5mins to even walk into the living room.

 It even took them more than 5mins to even walk into the living room

Techno wondered how many people even live here. If only three, then it must be pretty scary and creepy to live.

What if they get lost in the house?

"Nic told me that Kla doesn't like staying at his home. This must be the reason. His house just feels cold and inhuman. There is not much presence of human livings here" he remembered what Nic told him once.

Techno sat down and Kla brought some snacks and drinks he prepared this afternoon.

" It must be freaking awesome to watch a movie here. It is like cinema here" said Techno out loud, as he sees the big Television screen in the living room.       

„ Who are you rooting for P'No?"

„ I'm big Messi fan. So of course I am rooting for Barcelona. And you Kla?"

„Ehmm me too P' I like Messi too" Kla lied. He doesn't know much about soccer except what he found on internet.

„ Awesome. today we are both rooting for Barcelona then. Unlike that kid Nic, he is fan of Manchester United"

Even though Techno is heavily focusing the match, on other hand Kla eyes aren't even on the tv screen. All his attentions are on the person sitting beside him.

They are sitting really close to each other beside the fact that the sofa can fit at least 10 persons. People might think someone actually glue them together in this spacious living room by how close they are sitting together.

But most importantly Techno doesn't seen mind at all. He just enjoys Kla presence beside him.

As the match is reaching to the climax with 1:1, Techno can't take his eyes off from the TV. One thing he doesn't even seem to realize is that how intensive Kla is staring at him filled with love.