Epilogue

I will still update the second part of special character soon. Before that I thought it might be time to finally end the story. I hope you have fun reading this chapter.
_____________________

Only few months has passed since Kla and Techno celebrated their 5th anniversary as boyfriends. Techno already graduated from college and started working in a company that produces sport equipments.
Kla parent's offer him a really well paid job at their company but Techno doesnt want to burden anymore than he already has. He also wanted to achieve something with what he has accomplished.
Kla parent has been really generous to Techno and treated him like their own son.
Kla is in his last year of college and soon going to lead his parent company as soon as he graduates.

In those 5years of relationships they have many ups and downs as a couple. They have days where they fought like crazy and almost break up and days where they are crazy in love. But there were never a day where they fell out of love. Fights were always the results of them wanting to become better for one and another.

They spent many times with one and another even though it can gets harder and harder as they age and their responsibilities as adult grown. They have works and study that needs to be done.

“PNo are you going to be late again?. You aren't sleeping in the office again right?” Kla sent his boyfriend a message.
Few mins later Kla received a notification from his messager.

“Srry Kla. Look like I am going to be late tonight but today i will definitely sleep at home. I can finish testing the quality of products tonight.
But Don't wait for me. I might be really late. Love you😘”

“PNo your boss has been really too much. That is true you are still new to the company but do you need to work this late everyday? Aren't there any others works there? Should do something about it PNo. Just tell me and i can even make him go bankrupt”

“It is really okay Kla. I don’t mind and i love my job. But i do miss you😔. See you tonight babe.”

“I will wait for you in front of your company. Text me when you leave PNo”

As Techno read the text message he wanted to tell him not to wait for him but as always Kla won't ever listen to him. He just continue to work as fast as he can so he can meet him as soon as possible.

You might wonder why his boss has been quite mean to him and giving Techno all the works that he even need to stay up this late.
It started few months ago when Techno got a job at this company where he was quite fond by his boss and his pretty daughter in his age. His boss was so attached to him that he tried to set him up with his daughter but when he rejected her he was quite mad about it and since then he became means to him. That ofcourse Techno hasnt talk about it to Kla since he knows how he will react and will make a big deal. He knows his boss has already started to forgive him and everything in work is going to be better soon. He just need to endures a little more because he really like the job.

It was already 9pm when he finished with his all his works. He happily close all the windows and locked the office room. He doesnt forget to sent Kla a message too.
But when he came out of the company building it was not the Kla, he was expecting but the Penn, the bodyguard of Kla. As always dressed in all black suits.
He bows and greeted Techno which he does the same even tho he was quite confused to see him here.

“Techno sir, Kla has something to do so he asked me to pick you up sir. I hope you dont mind.” Explained the Penn as he lead Techno to the car. He tried to call him on the way but Kla doesnt pick up the phone.

He thanked Penn who drove him back to his apartment that he and Kla has been living together for 3years.
It was also a present from Kla mother. Even tho he strongly declined the present he still end up receiving when she almost cried saying that Techno doesnt think of her as family if he doesnt take the apartment. With that it doesnt leave him much choice but to take it.