Where are you Kla?

Techno come out his room. He saw Type on the way.

" It is late where are you going Ai No?..where is your bf who is always glued to to you?"

" He went to get some fresh air. I want to follow him"

" Look like you cried Ai No. Should I beat Kla for you?"

" Ouiii don't beat my handsome boyfriend face... We already solved our problem. Don't worry....see you tomorrow Type"

" Should I come with you Ai No"

" Its okay Type... He should be walking along the beach...I can call him too"

They took their separate ways.

Techno dialled as he walked along the beach. The call is linked to Mailbox..He wasn't sure if Kla was still mad of him or his phone died of battery.

He still decided to continue walking....It was getting darker and darker. Still not a sense of Kla to see.

Where did he go?

Techno already too far away from the hotel they staying. He decided to walk back with the hope Kla already back at hotel. Where else would he be. It is cold and dark outside...Techno doesn't think Kla would be this heartless to leave him alone this long. He walked the path he took before...

After few mins walk he could hear some noises coming from the trees little further away from him.....At first he thought it was the wind.....second time he heard he thought it was a ghost. He walked faster.... only at third time....he could heard human voice clearly....

It is Kla?!?!

"KLAAAA.....ARE YOU THERE?" Techno slowly draw near the sound.

"ah....hh....Don...t...Com...ee...here...P'"

" Kla....Kla...omg....what are you guys doing to Kla"

" Are you alright?...omg...you are bleeding so much!!"

" Get on my shoulder Kla.. I will carry you out."

" You....TEWW....I thought of you as friend and my little brother....how dare you. I even fought for you when Kla accused you... you bastard"

" uhh...so this is the sissy...that Kla was banging" said mockingly the guy with full tattooed face.
All other 5 guys standing there except Tew laughed.

" He doesn't look too bad tho. He will looks prettier in skirt.." again those men laughed.

Techno couldn't care less of what they were making him fun of. One thing he cared right now is Kla. That his boyfriend was beaten till he bled and almost unconscious that Techno had hard time carrying him out.

" STOP....shut the fck up.." This voice was no other than Tew.

" No one make fun of P'No" he shouted again.

" Ohh look like Tew has some feeling for this sissy too. Damn He is quite popular huh...Is that why you showed us where Kla was bc you was jealous of him...tsh...tsh" said the bulky guy as he crossed his arms.

" Yes.... I have feeling for P'No but this good for nothing stole again someone I like. That is why i want to beat Kla till he died...so Techno could be mine...you guys wanted to know where Kla was right? I showed you so leave P'No alone from your dirty mouth"

" Shut up Tew...you have no right to call him good for nothing...He is not like you. If you like me you could try to win over me like a normal human would. This act is absolute unacceptable. I feel disgusted that I thought of you as friend. I make sure these guys get arrested"

" You two I will leave these guys to you...We would like to watch more of these guys but our boss called. You two finish this" said 3 of the guys and left.

" Hey hey....take it easy sissy" said the bulky guy and took Kla from Techno in swipe motion he was much stronger and bigger than Techno.

He tossed Kla to the guy next to him while he took Techno by force and pointed the knife at him.

" No Don't.... leave him alone...you guys only want Kla right?...you guys promised" Tew screamed.

" No Tew, I won't leave Kla here alone" Techno declared. As the bulky tried to scare Techno with the knife instead of backing up he grabbed the knife bare handed.  Bloods dropped.....
___________________________

Sry for cliffhanger .....I am so sleepy now. 3am...I will continue this soon to finish the fight. see you