Chapter 10

Danny:

September 28, 2012 (Day 18)

I still keep replaying what happened between me and Tina that day. I don't even know what happened. I know it shouldn't be a big deal since we always kiss but it's only for the bet.This time, we weren't even trying to pretend to be a couple for whatever her friend name is.

Also, this wasn't even just a regular pick or anything. It was a full on make out. Tina still hasn't been talking to me. She only cares about the bet, I miss hanging out with her. I never how come we got it's hard not talking to her.

My phone started to ring. I picked up the phone eagerly hoping it was Tina. I looked at the color ID it was Kiki.

Kiki has been blowing up my phone since I kicked her out my house that day. She was the last person I wanted to talk to. I wanted to talk to Tina I really thought we were becoming friends.

My phone started to ring, it was Logan. I frowned I haven't spoken to this kid in months. What does this junkie what? I answered "Hello."

"Hey Buddy!" he said.

"Buddy? Who the hell are you buddy, your girlfriend tried to slit my months ago buddy! " I spat. Logan

"I don't date she was not my girlfriend! don't ever try to play me again bro." I laughed, Logan had committed issues he didn't like relationships he just messed around with girls. He's incapable of being in a serious relationship all he wants is sex.

"Nah, what do you want!" I yelled. "Let's hang out?" He suggested.

"Should I bring my gun?" I threatened. "He laughed "Come on man, I'll meet you at the spot" he laughed.

Why does he want to meet me at our spot we haven't spoken since the last girl he was with try to cut me with a knife. I ran my hands through my hair, spending some time with him can get my mind off the whole Kiki and Tina thing.

Just in case that physic bitch is there let me bring my gun. I got dressed and went into my third drawer and pulled out my gun.

I put on my leather jacket and hopped on my motorcycle. I stared at Tina house and frowned I started the engine and drove off.

***

I saw Logan and stopped my motorcycle. I took off my helmet. "What up Dan" he smiled.

I shook my head, "don't call me that!" I said angrily. I parked my motorcycle and shoved him. "After all this shit now you want us to be friends again" I teased.

"It happened last year get over it" he shoved back. I shoved him back harder. "Hannah tried to kill me because I was apparently distracting you from ya'll future together" I yelled.

"It's more to the story that you don't know. But basically, she was a crazy ass bitch who tried to make herself pregnant. I'm not being any father especially not for a thot I just wanted to fuck" he said.

"Bros before hoes, " he said. "Yeah, I hate girls!" I yelled. Logan looked at me, "that's why I don't have a girlfriend" he joked.

"What did Kiki do?" he said pulling out a cigarette. I rubbed my hands through my hair. I shrugged Kiki didn't do anything she's just insecure. "Nothing she's just worried that I'm cheating on her.

Logan nodded before asking, "are you?"

I waited a minute before saying "no."

He cocked his head, "You don't seem too sure?" he said. I ignored him, I'm not going to tell him about the bet. It's none of his business. "Kiki is still one of the hottest girls you ever dated," he said.