Chapter 8

Tina:

September 26, 2012 (Day 16)

I came home from school, The only thing I was thinking about was Danny. I was thinking about Danny so much he was all I was talking about. Amy even told me to shut it, she said I'm becoming that clingy girlfriend that makes her whole existence about her boyfriend. It's weird Danny's not even my boyfriend imagine what it will be like when I have a real boyfriend.

The more I try not to think about Danny the harder it is. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath but nothing change I was still thinking about Danny. But this time I was thinking about kissing him.

Those kisses weren't just kisses. I enjoyed them, way more than I than I should. I shook my head why can't I just let this kiss go?

I need to see Danny I just need to be near him again. Even if isn't for the bet I enjoyed his company. I got dressed I put on a pair of acid wash jeans and a black crop top. I grabbed a black vest. I removed my hair from a ponytail and shook my hair until it looked decent. I nodded at my reflection in my mirror, "I look decent" I told myself before I left I walked crossed the street and banged on his door.h

A curvy brunette woman wearing a pencil skirt and a white button down shirt. Her skin was brown and she had a curly afro. Her curls were beautiful, "hey sweetie" she greeted. I waved at the lady "Hi"

I looked at her confused, who the hell was this woman, is this Danny's mother? I don't know much about his family expect that his father cheated on his mom. "Um is Danny home?" I asked. She shook her head, "no just his father?"

A tall man walked towards the door. He looked just like Danny but an older version of course. This must be Danny's father. I stood up straight I wanted his father to like me. I don't know why but I wanted to leave a good impression.

"Excuse me who the hell are you?" he spat. The women faced him, "we talked about this you need to be nicer to people" she said removing a bottle of beer out his hand. I swallowed was Danny's father drunk?

"What do you want?" he repeated. "I came to see-"

"Lenny, oh you're his girlfriend"

"Danny" I corrected. "No, I'm a friend"

He dad laughed, "I'm not stupid I know Danny has a girlfriend that he never wants to bring over here," he told me.

"Come in" he smiled. I entered their living room and sat on the couch. "I'll be back I need to take a call," the women said going upstairs. "How long have you've been together?" he asked. I shook my head, "sir were not together I'm his friend" I explained.

He groaned, he was clearly annoyed, "I want to know about my son Lenny"

"Danny" I corrected again. "You don't have to lie if you're dating him-"

"We're just friends" I yelled. He shut his jaw, that was rude I never raise my voice at adults but this man. I don't like him he's a drunk and from what I've seen a bad father.

"It's okay, I'll come back for Danny," I said standing up. He grabbed my arm. "Not so quick" he yelled.

I struggled to release my arm. "Don't you ever in your life raise your voice at me got it?" he yelled before as he threw me on the couch. "What the fuck?" Danny yelled.

We both turned and saw Danny standing there. He dropped his bag and stared at us. "

"Your friend here," the man said. "Dad get the fuck off her" Danny demanded. "Relax we were just talking" he laughed.

"Dad I swear to god if you don't let go of her right now" he father grip tightened against my arm.

"You'll what?" he threatened. I could feel my arm lose circulation. "How drunk are you asshole she's not a stripper she's a fucking teenager!" He yelled.