Chapter 20

Tina:

October 10, 2013 (Day 30)

I was laying upside down on my bed, one more day and this whole bet thing would of be over. I giggled a little. A few days ago before this damn bet I couldn't stand Danny. I'm sure my past self would of been disgusted in the idea of me kissing Danny. I could feel all the blood rushing to my head but I didn't care.

The room door flew open and my mother walked in. "There's someone downstairs that wants to talk to you" she said. I raised my eyebrows, "who?" I asked with attitude. She glared at me. I hated when my mom did that. Her eyes were blue, not like mine. Mine are brown like my fathers. "Come down stairs and see" she said.

I got of the bed and walked down stairs. Who the hell wanted me. Then I paused, a whole lot of people, one person could be Amy to curse me out and slap me for stealing her boyfriend, or Danny to talk to be about whatever is going on between us, although it also could be Kim trying to convince me to forgive Danny and all that blah blah blah, Lastly it could be Jake apologizing for kissing me.

Either way I don't want to talk to any of them at all. I continued to walk down the stairs and to my surprised. It wasn't Kim,Danny,Jake, or Amy.

 It was someone I  would never have  expected, it was Kiki. I moved some of my hair out of my eyes. I walked down stairs and crossed my arms.

"Are you here to slap me?" I asked. She cocked her head. I rolled my eyes, "every time we come across each other this cheek always gets hit" I said pointing to my left cheek. Kiki laughed and I continued to cross my arms. I wasn't amused so why was she?

"Can I talk to you?" she asked. I shook my head. "Look if you here because of Danny! You can have him I honestly want nothing to do with that dick so go ahead" I said leaving. She quickly stopped me and said. "Can we talk, outside."

I let out a loud groan and walked towards the door. When we got outside she stared at me like she didn't know what to say and she was scared of her own actions. "I spoke to Danny, and he feels really bad about everything" she said. I nodded my head and she sighed.

"He told me about everything including the bet" she added. I didn't know if she wanted me to respond so I just nodded. "Could you please talk to him" she said. I shook my head. "No"

She just stared at me. "Why not" she said. "Danny made it really clear that he wanted to be with you" I said. "See, that's the thing he doesn't want to be with me he wants you" she said. I looked at her in disbelief, "And Danny told you this right" I said sarcastically.

She nodded. "Why would Danny tell his ex girlfriend that he likes some random girl he dating for a bet" I pointed out. She shook her head "we talked everything over he loves you not me were not dating and I'm backing off just for you guys" she said.

I shook my head and walked up to her. "Well you made a mistake because I don't love him" I said. "Well at least not anymore" I turned around and I couldn't believe who was behind me.

A smile glowed across her face and I could see all her teeth. She raised both of her eyebrows and hand both of her hands on her hips. "Did I hear you say bet" Amy said with the biggest smirk on her face.

I couldn't believe it one more day, I just had one more day until this whole bet thing was over, I couldn't believe it.

 "I came all the way here to see what possess you to sleep over at my ex boyfriends house while with Danny, but now I see this whole thing was a bet" she smiled in relief.

"How much did you pay him" she laughed louder. "Your so pathetic" she added. "And your a bitch" I shouted. Amy smile faded.

 "Excuse me" she said. "You heard me your a bitch! You think that just because you get everything you want that your better than everyone else, but your not" I shouted.