Chapter 24

Tina:

I was grabbing a snack from the vending machine. That when I noticed Danny father. He looked sad and like he has given up hope. I sighed and grabbed my snack.

He looked up at me and smiled. I was surprise he even recognized me. He rushed over. "Hey your one of my sons friends right?" He asked. I nodded. "Can you tell me where his girlfriend is? Her names KIki I believe" I let out a groan. "His not dating Kiki" I said annoyed.

He's father just stared at me. "I'm his girlfriend" I said smiling. The fact that I could say that and it's actually true no more of fake dating felt proud to say.

"Oh, I was wondering if you could convince him to see me?" He said. I crossed my arms. "He really doesn't want to see you" I said. He sighed.

"What about you? Let do lunch maybe I can convince you to tell Danny to give me another chance" I sighed and stared at him. Last time I saw this man he was drunk and making me extremely uncomfortable but now he looks like all he wants is his sons love" I rolled my eyes and said. "Sure"

***

Danny's father took me to this little cafe across the street from the hospital. I honestly felt guilty sitting her with his father. "Thank you so much for coming Tina" he smiled as he drunk some of his coffee. I let out a smile

"You seem like a good girl I'm glad Danny's dating someone like you" he said. My smile soon faded. "Sir, we came here to talk about you and Danny not about me" I confessed. He nodded.

"I just feel like no matter what I say or do he just won't listen because he so angry with me" I nodded. "I feel like there's nothing I can do, I know screwed up and now I think its too late." I put my hand over his.

" Since everything that happen between you and Danny mom really affected him and you shut him out of your life all these years and now your changing because of a women not him" I explained.

He looked at me with guilt. "That's why Danny's upset with you" I explained. He took a sip off his coffee and said. "I understand but I don't think there anything I can do if he wont let me explain" he sighed. I smiled.

"You two need to talk and I think tomorrow will be the perfect time" I said moving my hand. I pulled a piece of paper out my notebook and wrote down Kim's address. I handed him the paper.

Danny:

The nurse came in to check on me. "Cutie, you should be out by tomorrow." I smiled finally I could get out of this boring place. "It's a shame, i'm going to miss you" she said running her hands over my face.

Really even when I was brutally injured older women tried to hit on me.

"I should warn you I have a girlfriend already" she sighed and then said "I know, I saw but relax I'm just being friendly" she winked.

She walked over touched my neck, I flinched, "just checking to see how the injuries are doing you want us to send you home and your still hurt" she smiled.

I tried to relax. "Okay I'll have the doctor to do a check up on you tomorrow" she smiled. I nodded and she left. As soon as she left Kim walked in eating a candy bar.

She waved and I smiled at her. "Your here a lot don't you have a famous blog to run" I said.

She shrugged, "I don't know injured Danny is more interesting then regular Danny" she laughed.

I laughed "wow so me almost dying made me a interesting person" I told her.

She nodded. I sucked my teeth at her.