Chapter 1

Tina :

I was attempting to curl my hair, it was the first day back from school. I finally got that bracelet that Amy and Kim had. I looked at myself in the mirror and smiled.

I went downstairs and headed for the door. "What about breakfast" my mother yelled. "I'll get something on the way"I lied I was trying to get to school fast so I could show off my brand new bracelet to my friends."

"Tina Rhee.. breakfast is the most important meal of the day" my mother yelled. Her accent was thick and I could sense the strictness in her voice. She grabbed a muffin out of the basket on the table.

"Here" she handed me. I took the muffin, "alright" I whined.

I kissed her on the check and continued to leave.I waited for Amy we always walked to school together.

Across the street from my house, I saw a boy.
He's the new kid on our block. He's family just moved here this summer. I never really looked at him before.

He must have realized I was starting at him because he looked up. I swallowed damn this was embarrassing. He smiled and then winked at me. On cue, my cheeks automatically turned red.

I smiled at him. He was so cute but my parents hated him. My father especially, he was such an outlaw, misfit,and a bad influence. Although, this is all coming from my dad. My father is super strict and very old school.

I stopped daydreaming when a thin brunette girl walked up to him. He pulled her in close and kissed her on the lips.

My eyes widen, course, a guy like that would have a girl why was there any doubt. A small red porsche pulled up in front of my car. The windows rolled down and Kesha's blah blah blah was playing on the radio.

"Tina"Amy yelled "No fucking way" I yelled in excitement. Her blonde her with in a tight bun and she was wearing a ripped jean jacket. I always admire her style.

"That's what I said" Amy yelled. I opened the car door and got in.

The inside car smelled had that new car smell, which always made me feel nauseous i never understand why. I tried to ignore the smile and express how happy I was for my friend.

"Oh god I can't believe you got a car," I cheered.

"I know Kim is getting a car next month," she said. I crossed my arms she looked at me "Don't worry I'm sure you'll gets your last" she said laughing as she started the engine.

Story time folks, Amy  and Kim were the only real friends I had, But since their parents made more money than mine they always get things before me. I've made it my lifetime goal to finally get something before them. So far I haven't succeeded.

"Oh, you finally got that bracelet"Amy laughed. I smiled "Yes" I said proudly rising my arm to show off its beauty.

She shook her head "Yeah, nobody wears that anymore," She scold. I swallowed, if words had taste that would clearly taste bitter. I crossed my arms and laid back in the car seat.

It was time for lunch, since Amy and Kim's teacher let them out early they always got my lunch for me so i didn't have to wait in line.

I walked to the table and heard Amy and Kim were giggling. "I don't believe it" Amy smiled. "What happened," I asked sitting down. "Jake and I are dating"she smiled. My jaw dropped.

Again, if we're had taste this would be bitter it left a really bad taste in my mouth. I took a sips of my Pepsi soda. Nope, the taste is still there." What when did this happened?"I asked jealously. "Just now, he asked me while you were still in class," Amy said waving at Jake.