Chapter 7

Tina :

September 24 (Day 14)

It was Monday, and I woke up thinking about Danny and that kiss. Who am I kidding I've been thinking about the kiss for the past two day days. I wanted it again, is it possible to crave a kiss. Food I know but a kiss. He is such a good kisser. why did I kiss him now I'm the only one suffering.

What the hell is wrong with him. That kiss was me pumped up with adrenaline I don't even like Danny and he doesn't like me. I shouldn't be craving his kisses it was a mistake. I need to focus on important things like this bet.

I put on some baggy black sweatpants with a pink crop top and some white Adidas sneakers. I handed downstairs and saw a black bag with a note. I guess my mother's getting used to me not eating at the table. I opened the bag there was a muffin, and some animal crackers and cheese sticks. I opened my door and Danny was standing there in shock.

I couldn't help it, but I was extremely nervous. I played with my hair to pass the time. "Oh hey," he said scratching his head. "What's up," I said trying to relax. "Just wanted... I mean wondering..... Do you need a ride?" he asked.

"Yes," I desperately yelled. We walked to his motorcycle. Each step I took I remained myself to calm down. This is Danny you don't even like him. We drove to school and I allowed myself to enjoy holding on to him the ride there.

When we arrived at my school. I frowned I didn't want to let go. When we got off the motorcycle I held his hand. He raised an eyebrow, "Oh just putting on a show for Amy," I told him.

He nodded, ", maybe this is better," he said letting go of my hand. Instead he and put his arm around me. I couldn't help but smile, his right his is so much better. I hope he can't tell how much I'm enjoying this.

Amy stood in front of us. "Hope you guys had fun yesterday," she said.

I leaned on Danny. "We did we had a great time," I said. Jake came over and kissed Amy on the cheek. "Well I got to go, I'll pick you up later," Danny said pulling me closer to him.

At first, I didn't know what he was doing until his lips were against mine. my eyes shot open, this is what I've been thinking about for the past two days and it was happening again. I closed y eyes and tippy-toed so my arms around his neck.

I kissed him back harder, he's his hands were gripped to my waist. He pulled me in closer, the school bell ringed and he pulled away.

"I don't want you to be late for class," he said removing his hands. Amy rolled her eyes. "I thought you guys didn't like PDA" she spat. I faced her, "who can resist that face," I said. She sucked her teeth "can you walk me to class Jakey," she said leaving Jake.

Amy was getting pissed and I smiled devilishly. Amy couldn't admit the fact that I could actually have something before her.

"That kiss..was um very convincing" Danny whispered in my ear.

I stopped and looked at him. "Just trying to make it seem realistic," I told him. He nodded. "Well I got to go to school," Danny said. "Okay," I said waving goodbye.

Danny:

On my way to school, I kept replaying both of the kisses I had with Tina. The first kiss on the beach caught me off guard. It was quick but for some insane reason, I still kissed her back.

I cheated on Kiki and I promised myself I would never become that kind of guy.

The second kiss was just to confirm if I was developing feelings for Tina, which I'm still confused about. I shouldn't even have to test out that theory. This whole shit with Tina is a bet that's all will ever be to each other. I bet Tina hasn't even thought about the kiss.