Chapter 19

Tina:

October 8, 2013 (Day 28)

I walked myself to school. I actually hoped for Danny to knock against my door begging me to forgive him but he didn't. I wondered if he was mad at me or just decided that he wanted to get back together with Kiki.

I sighed, I wouldn't even be surprised if he did. I walked into school and guess who I was in front of my locker furious. I frowned and sighed. "What the hell is wrong with you" Kim yelled. "Look Kim I had a long week I missed school yesterday and I'm not in the mood.

She sucked her teeth, "You could of called me" she yelled. It was too early to hear a lecture from her or anybody for that matter. "It's too early" I wined. She stopped talking. I slowly looked up at her to see her facial expression.

She looked pissed. "Excuse me, for caring I just wanted to know what happen between you and Danny" I rolled my eyes and let out a annoyed groan. "I don't want to talk about him" I said.

She closed my locker door and leaned against it so I couldn't open it. "What happened?" "He's mad at me because I spent the night at Jake's" She nodded her head. "Okay, but you know Danny's very protective over you" she said.

"I don't know why I'm not a little kid" I yelled. "Then he cursed me out and slept with Kiki" I yelled. Kim faced turned red. "What!" she yelled. I jumped in fear. "Why the hell would he did that?" she shouted.

I put my index finger over my lips and said "shh." "I'm sorry I just can't believe he did that are you sure?" she asked. I nodded "he said it and she was half naked and he was shirtless in boxes it's pretty self explanatory"

"Idiot" she yelled. I just stared at her she looked like she wanted to say something but she couldn't. "Is there something you want to tell me?" I asked.

"His ruining everything Ugh!" she shouted. "What about Jake?" she asked. "He walked me home and stayed for dinner" I said.

She mumbled something and walked away. I watched her walked away and shrugged my shoulders. I was too upset to figure it out.

My phone vibrated I got a text from Amy. She wanted to talked to me. The message seemed evident but I know exactly what she wanted to talk about.

But, I don't want to talk about Jake, I was trying to forget about him kissing me.

Suddenly a thought came into my head. She was probably going to think that I cheated on Danny. The text seemed like she was upset. I slammed my palm against my forehead.

I'm such a dumb ass...

Damn it, I'm going to have to avoid her all day because If she thinks I slept with Jake it's going to ruin this whole damn bet and were almost done with it.

***

This day was ridiculous. However, I did succeed in avoiding Amy all day so high five for that.

While I walked myself home I started thinking about how I was going to settle through this shit between Danny. My plan was to avoid him until the three days were up.

As I walking towards my house. "Hey Tina!" I heard. I turned my head and couldn't believe who I saw.

Logan, never thought I see this fool again. I waved at him. He smiled and he ran towards me. "Hey, long time no see" he said.

The last time I hung out with Logan we were getting high in Danny living room and he kissed me. I wonder what the hell he wanted now.

"Hey Logan" I said forcing a smile. He stared at me for a few seconds before asking if I was okay. I frowned and explained to him that I was having a long day. He nodded as he pulled out a cigarette.