Chapter 13

Tina:

October 1, 2012 (Day 21)

"I haven't been completely honest with you," I said. Kim looked at me and then Danny. "What are you talking about" she backed up slowly.

I frowned, "Danny and I aren't actually together," I said. Kim looked at me and crossed her arms.

"Come again?" she asked.

I rolled my eyes "Danny and I aren't dating" I confessed.

Kim shook her head. "Why would you lie about something like that" she yelled.

I looked at the ground. "It's not like I did it on purpose" I yelled back. "Oh! so somebody made you do it" she yelled sarcastically.

"Yeah! you and Amy constantly getting everything else before me and bragging about it!!" She blinked two times.

"You guys always expected me to get everything last and always put me down, just for once I wanted to have something before you guys" I started to cry.

Danny walked up to me and hugged me. Kim sighed. "I didn't know you felt this way," she said. "Yeah, too busy following Amy around like you're her little pet" I yelled. Kim's eyes widen and she got very angry, she balled her fist and her face began red.

"Look, don't get mad at me because your plan failed over some stupid lie that you and this deadbeat thought off" she yelled.

"Don't call Danny that!!" I yelled. "Oh cut the act Tina like you actually give a crap about Danny if that's even your real name" Kim glared at Danny.

"Whatever Kim just go!" I yelled. "Fine, I will and since I'm always following Amy maybe I should tell her all about your plan in school".

"Please, Kim don't!" I begged. "Not so tough now" Kim smiled. Danny walked up to Kim.

"If you tell on Tina I'll-" Kim moved closer to Danny. She was shorter than him but she wasn't afraid."You'll what!" she challenged.

I pulled Danny away from Kim. "Danny, it's ok just let her go," I said. Kim smiled devilishly. "I'll see you in school" she glared at us. We watched her leave.

"Why would you tell her "Danny yelled. "I had to I didn't want you to break up with Kiki because of me" I frowned.

"I guess tomorrow I'll have to face Amy" I frowned. "You did it before," Danny said placing a hand on my shoulder. "Yeah, but I wasn't alone you were there" I looked down.

"You want me to come tomorrow?" Danny asked. "Please," I begged.

Danny frowned and stared at the ground. He looked I looked at him. "What's wrong?" I asked him.

"After tomorrow, there's no need for us to hang out anymore" Danny confessed shit he was right after tomorrow Amy would know and there wouldn't be no point of us hanging out. "Right" I tried to smile.

"Good, this stupid bet felt like forever" I tried to hide my feelings. "Not forever!" Danny Swiss a little hurt. "You busy?" I asked. "No" I held his hand and smiled at him. "Good, let's go for a ride" I smiled. He cocked his head "Where?" he asked.

"You'll see"I smiled.

"Danny!" a voice yelled. I turned. A tall dirty blonde guy came over to Danny. He was cute he had bedhead hair and was wearing a leather jacket with some jeans. "Been looking for you buddy?" he said doing a handshake with Danny.

He turned and saw me. "Oh, this is the girl you were cheating on Kiki with" he smiled I wouldn't mind that theory so I smiled back. "Dude, I told you I wasn't cheating, it's a bet" Danny yelled.