Chapter 2

Tina:

I woke up and started getting dressed to go to school. I curled my long brownish hair and put on some black skinny jeans and a strapless tank top. I walked out my house and saw Danny leaving his house. I thought about the text Amy sent me.

I can't believe what I was about to do. Tina grow a pair this is just for bussiness, plus he owes you big time. I took in a breathe and crossed the street to his house. He was getting on his motorcycle. That bike was too loud, how could he hear anything?

"Hello!!" I shouted.

"What?" he shouted back. He seemed aggravated maybe this is a bad time. "Look I need a favor" I began. He stared at me, he was clearly uninterested.

I swallowed my pride. "I need you to be my boyfriend," I said. He's eyes widen before he let out a laugh. I rolled my eyes, he ran his hands through his dark hair and then smiled, "sorry toots but already have a girlfriend" he said.

"Yeah, that you totally blow off" I reminded him. "Look I don't mean to be my boyfriend for real just pretend," I said crossing my arms. "Nah, I'm good," he said putting on his helmet." Is he serious he owes me without me his girlfriend would of found him yesterday.

"Hey, you owe me" I reminded me . He shook his head and started his engine. "Screw you" I yelled as he drove off.

"Men are so useless" I mumbled. Now what am I going to do I need to show Amy my boyfriend by the end of this week. I started to walk to school when I saw a red porsche following me. The car honked twice before I turned around.

"Hey," Amy waved. I rolled my eyes and I opened the car door. Jake was in the front seat. "Sorry, boyfriend sits in the front," she said before kissing him. Wow, shes such a snob. I tried hard not to show how annoyed I was. I smiled and went to the back seat. "I'm surprised your boyfriend doesn't walk you to school," Amy said.

I rolled my eyes, Amy was really trying to get a raise out of me but I won't let her. I smiled at her "why walk me when he can drive me on his motorcycle" I said. She turned around to look at me "you're lying" she gasped. I shook my head "but, you might want to keep your eyes on the road" I smirked.

She turned her head back to the road, "well if your boyfriend so great why don't you bring him to school tomorrow," Amy said. "What about Friday you said the end of the week!" I cautioned. "No, he sounds so amazing I want to see him tomorrow," she said parking the car. "But"I mumbled.

"But what? that's not going to be a problem is it?" she challenged. "Nope," I said. "Good," she was smirking at me through the rear view mirror. What am I going to do I still don't have a guy willing to pretend to be my boyfriend, frick I'm so toast.

Danny:

I drove in front of the school with my motorcycle. I saw Kiki with her friends, they were whispering and laughing. Kiki was talking to one of her friends in Spanish I love when she speaks Spanish such a turn on.

She said something to her friends they nodded and headed to class. She walked over to me both hands on her hips. I took off my helmet, "Whats up babe?" I asked.

"What's up really?" she spat. I sighed deeply it's too early in the morning to be arguing.

"I was looking for you all day yesterday!" she yelled. This is what a hate about Kiki she soo clingy she wants to be with me all day every day damn give me a break.

"Were you with another girl last night" she yelled "No" I yelled back. "I was driving around on my motorcycle," I told her. "All day I don't want to hear that shit" she yelled. I don't understand why she agreed to be my girlfriend she doesn't trust me at all.