Chapter 9

Tina:

September 26, 2012 (Day 16)

I held my cheek "Ow" I screamed. Kiki hands were on her hips and she looked pissed. "I'm going to ask you one more time Danny who is this tramp" she yelled.

"She's nobody" Danny panicked. "Nobody," I said a little hurt. Geez, thats all he see's me as nobody, not even a friend. My heart felt heavy, Danny turned to face me. "Don't take it that way, Tina."

"Tina?" Kiki asked. Danny sighed deeply. He was stressed out he didn't know what to tell Kiki without totally hurting my feelings, it was doing a horrible job. "I always knew you were going to cheat on me but o figure it was with a skinnier and hotter girl"

Well, forget the slap in the face this hurt more. Kiki thinks I'm not as pretty. I mean I already believed it I didn't need to hear her confirm it.

"You're really cheated on me with this slut" she pointed at me. I grabbed my stuff and began to leave. I don't need to stand here and take this from her. "Where are you going?" Danny asked me. "Why do you care?" "Kiki asked concerned.

I turned around, "You got some crap to explain to your girlfriend" I yelled. Danny frowned ignored his look and left.

As soon as I was outside of his house tears nearly falling out my eyes. I hated Kiki, she was right about everything I am a slut I kissed a guy who's already in a relationship. That's not the person I am. It's one thing to kiss for the bet but I kissed him cause I liked it. I hate myself, I hate her, and I hated Danny for dating her.

Ugh, I have fourteen more days and this will all be over Danny and I won't even speak anymore were drift apart because all of the feelings aren't real. Once this bet is over my feelings will be gone. Everything will go back to normal. I unlocked my front door, first things first I need an ice pack.

Danny:

"You seriously need to calm the fuck down" I yelled, "I come into your room and see you on top of a girl shirtless and you want me to calm down!" Kiki shouted. I took in a deep breathe she was right, this looked so fucking bad. I'm just glad she caught us when she did if she would have came earlier when we were making out that would have been harder to explain.

"Fuck you and that girl" Kiki yelled. I tried to reach for her hand, but she shoved me off. "Don't talk to me Danny I'm stupid I can't believe you're cheating on me"

"I'm so stupid I knew something was going on, I just hate that I'm right I didn't want to be right" he yelled.

"There's nothing going on between us," I said calmly. I felt a hole in my stomach, I wasn't lying but I was being completely honest with Kiki. Tina and are just pretending to date for this bet but I think Tina and I need a break from each other were taking this bet seriously.

We made out of my bed and if Kiki didn't call who know-how far we would have gone.

"Then who the fuck is she?"

I should just tell her about the bet, I need to explain that Tina and I are just friends and what she saw was two friends play fighting nothing more. I looked at her in the eyes, I couldn't tell her because I'm not even sure If I believe myself. "She's my cousin" I lied.

She looked at me "cousin?" she squinted. "Remember my dad and I were going through some shit, my cousin was coming to stay with us for a while because her mom died." I continued.

Kiki looked at me with sympathy. "Oh shit and I called her a slut," Kiki said. "I feel soo bad," she said shaking her head.

I shrugged my shoulders now that lied I couldn't stop now. "Yeah you're always assuming I'm cheating there's no fucking trust" I yelled.