Chapter 6

Tina:

September 22, 2012 (Day 12)

Today was Saturday, the big day the carnival. I just finished getting dressed. I was wearing a white crop shirt. with a long jean skirt. The skirt had suspenders on them. I wear them on my shoulders instead of letting them hang. I know Amy going to tease me about my outfit, she hates everything I wear she says I don't dress normal and I have weird taste in clothes. I think I look cute, I don't want to dress like everyone. My hair was in a messy ponytail, my face was plan no makeup as usual.

I eyeballed my makeup kit. Amy brought it for me for my birthday, after she insulted me for never wearing it. "You're in high school you need to keep up your appearance" "No guy will ever ask you out if you keep walking around with that plan face."

I decided that trying on a little couldn't hurt. Besides this is a special occasion it is my date with Danny. I picked up the eyeliner and placed some on my eyes. I smiled, I picked up some eyeshadow and put it on and lastly put on some mascara.

I smiled I actually liked the way it looked on me. Finally, I put on some lipstick.

Everything was perfect, I grabbed my keys okay now let me knock on Danny's door and make sure he's ready I opened the door and saw Danny standing there.

"Sorry," Danny said. "Oh, sorry I should have been paying attention," I told him.

"Nah, It's cool" he smiled. "Wait, are you wearing makeup?" he said surprised. Oh my gosh, is it bad? Do I look weird I just stared at him waiting for him to say something? He just looked at me.

"Does it look weird I'll take it off," I said nervously.

"No you look great," he said. I smiled "Thank."

He looked at my outfit. Okay, here we go with the teasing. "I like that outfit' he told me. I rolled my eyes, "you don't have to lie I know I look weird" I said. Danny shook his head, "no it looks amazing on you."

"I mean the outfit weird don't get me wrong but it fits you." My cheeks turned red I'm not use to being so complimented.

"We better go," he said walking. "What about the motorcycle," I said. "No we can just walk plus I know how much you hate it" he pointed out.

I actually did hate it! It was dangerous, loud, reckless, and just stupid. But I loved the rush of it and holding Danny. Whoa, gross did I seriously just think that?!

"No, I want to take it," I said walking to it.

"Really? " he asked. I put on the extra helmet. He quickly grabbed his helmet and sat on his motorcycle.

He started the engine, "hold on" he told me. "Always," I said trying to hold back my smile. We drove to Carnival. The ride was quick since the carnival not far from our house. When we arrived there Amy and Jake were already there.

Amy's arms were crossed and she looked annoyed. "Really you couldn't walk," she asked. "Danny turns the engine off and took off his helmet. He ran his hands through his hair, I never get tired of him doing that its so mesmerizing, I looked over at Amy she was staring at him too.

We got off the motorcycle and followed Amy and Jake inside the carnival. "You should put your arm around me" I whispered. "Sounds like someone wants me" he winked.

I rolled my eyes. "Please this is strictly business," I said elbowing him. "Sure," Danny said putting his arms around me. Amy turned around and saw me and Danny she quickly linked arms with Jake.

"Okay well Jakey and I are going to go on some rides," she said. "Catch up with ya later," Jake said walking away. "Damn, she's annoying," Danny said removing his arm.