Chapter 18

Danny:

I slammed the front door and starting throwing things in my living room. Once again I screwed things up with Tina.

Kiki grabbed me from the back and yelled "Danny stop it!!" at first I busted ignored her but  eventually I calmed down and removed her arms.

I went upstairs to my room and threw myself on my bed. Kiki came in after me. She sighed and sat down next to me." Last night was an one night thing wasn't it" she said sadly.

I covered my face with my hands. She removed my hands and repeated the question. "Last night was an one night thing wasn't it?"

I got off my bed. "I don't know what happened last night?" I explained. Kiki nodded her head. "Well, you were drunk" she confessed.

I stared at her. "You text me to come over and when I  knocked on your house door  you were really drunk" she frowned. "I knew you were drunk but you kept rambling on about how you hated me for not having the same feelings, then you started crying and yelling and said you love me."

I looked at her confused. "Then you kissed me and we had sex and right after you called me Tina and that's when I realized you thought I was Tina" she said starting to cry. I didn't know what to do so I just  hugged her. I can't believe I screwed things up this bad.

"I'm sorry" I said. Kiki wiped her eyes, "For what? It's my fault I'm the one who had sex with you."

"I shouldn't of ever came to your house" I said hugging her. She laid her head of my chest and continue crying.

I started to think about everything I did. I'm such an asshole. "Danny, I just want to know what I ever did to make you stop loving me" she sobbed.

My eyes widen. "It's not that I stop loving you on purpose, it was the bet it made me realized things" she looked up. "Bet? what bet?" she asked.

I sighed, "It's a long story" she sat on my bed and tapped it. "Lucky for you I have all the time in the world right now."

Tina:

My father stared at Jake. This was going to be a very awkward night. I nervously ate some of my peas. "What's your name again, son?" my father asked. "Jake" he said smiling.

I rolled my eyes and said "Dad, do really have to have your gun at the table" my father frowned and then smiled. "Its apart of my job's uniform where do want me to put it" he asked.

"Upstairs and not on the table facing Jake" my father took a bite out of his food and then asked Jake, "What exactly do you plan on doing with your future"

Jake slowly chewed his food. "Actually sir, I'm not sure I want to do yet, I keep changing my mind but I do know I'm going straight to collage after school" my father smiled.

"Smart choice" he said. "And your intentions with Tina" Jake placed his hand on top of mine. "Just friends, sadly but I can honestly say sir, I like Tina personality. I care about her a lot sir I would never do anything to hurt her. I just want to be here if she needs me"my mother faced me. "Keep him and get ride of that misfit."

Jake smiled. I got up from the table and went to my room. I can't believe my father likes Jake. I sighed deeply maybe this is how it's suppose to be?

Maybe me and Jake were suppose to end up together? Then why am I not thrilled?I should be cheering or showing some form of happiness? Jake opened my door while I was pondering.

"You alright?" He asked. I shrugged my shoulders. He smiled and said "your parents are so cool" I stared at him a few seconds before saying "their really not."

He just shrugged, "your father just making sure your being smart and don't give your virgnity to some guy" I sighed, "well it's alittle to late for that"I mumbled.

Jake frowned. "Wait, Tina please don't tell me you.." I bit my bottom lip. "Yup, with Danny" He crossed his arms and glared at me. I never seen Jake mad before.

I grab his hand. "Jake, you okay?" I stupidly asked. He sighs deeply. "We'll you can't change the past" he said.

"Yeah I'm okay" he said moving his hand out of my grip. "What's going to happen between you and Danny?" he asked.

I shrugged my shoulders, "I guess we're going to continue this bet and then move on when it's over." I said. Jake smiled "good" I looked at him.

"Good?" I repeated. "Yeah, this whole bet is creating conflicts and Danny's just" he said.

I don't know why I care but even whenever people insult Danny I felt like I need to defend him.

"He's just what?" I asked. Jake cleared his throat I guess he realized I was becoming angry.

"I don't like Danny I think he's just using you" Jake said. I stared at him and now I was furious.

"He's not using me, Danny just-" I said. "Tina if he cared about you he wouldn't have slept with another girl."

"This thing going on between you two isn't love" he told me.

I snorted "and you know what love is?" I said.

He walked closer to me and placed his hand on my face.

"Yes, I do because that's how I feel about you" Jake said.

Before I could respond he kissed me. It shocked me. How could he kissed after everything that just happened between me and Danny today.

I pulled away, pointed to my door and yelled "Get out."

Jake shook took a deep breath and slammed my door as he left.

I couldn't do this thing between Danny and Jake I needed time. Danny's confusing, one minute we getting along an doing the bet and the next minute he hates me.

But Jake, he's himself and when we're near each other I'm always so happy.