Chapter 3

Tina :

September 11,2012 (Day 1)

A continuation of banging woke me up, I grabbed my pillow and placed it over my ears. Come on its early in the morning. I groaned and shoved the pillow into my ear but the banging didn't stop. I tossed my pillow onto the floor and stormed downstairs. The noise was coming from my front door who's knocking on my door at this hour.

I opened the door "For the love of-"

Danny smiled "morning toots," he winked. Does he not realized what time it is? "why are you banging on the door like the police?"I yelled. He laughed "because nobody would open the door?"

"Maybe because it's ten o' clock in the morning" I yelled. He leaned closer to me and mocked,"actually its 4 o clock in the afternoon," he said. I glared at him, "hold on" I closed the door in his face and walked to the kitchen to check the clock. I sucked my teeth crap he was right. I walked back to the door and opened it. "fine you win" I yawned.

"You're the one who said I need to come over and learn about you," he said. I yawned again, "so far, you can't tell time and extremely cranking when you wake up," he joked."Ha ha" I teased back. "Look I would invite you in but I don't like you" I snapped.

"Is that anyone to treat your boyfriend" he smirked. Amy isn't her so I could jus slam the door I his face. I rolled my eyes, I should treat him with respect he did agree to do this for me. I faked a smile. "Come on in" I said.

He walked in and looking around, "I'm going to get ready be right back" I closed the door and raced upstairs.

I went to my closet, what to wear I needed something simple. I grabbed a pair of my jean shorts. I opened one of my drawers, now I just need a top. I grabbed one of my plain black shirts. I laid them by my bed and rush to the bathroom.

I hate rushing my showers I like to stay in here for hours just singing my lungs out like I'm on American idol. I sighed deeply and grabbed the soap, I washed up as quick as I could. When I was finished I quickly dried myself off and put on the outfit I left on my bed. Some red sign top converse with be perfect. My hair was dripping. I grabbed my long brown hair and put it into a messy bun. I looked at myself in the mirror, I looked decent.

I grabbed the notebook and a pen I had on my computer desk, and went downstairs to the livingroom. Danny wasn't there. "Danny?" I asked. No answer, what did he go on a tour in my house. At least its the afternoon so my parents aren't home. The thought eased my mind.

I heard the water running from the sink. Is he in my kitchen? I balled my fist and walked to the kitchen. The first thing you do when your invite into someone's house to to go in their kitchen.

"What are you doing?" I asked. "I'm hungry" he said searching the refrigerator. I gasped, did he even wash his hands before putting his filthy hands on our food.

I closed the refrigerator "Doesn't your mother teach you any respect" I said. He looked up at me with a glare in his eye. He took a deep breathe before walking out room.

I followed "were you going," I asked. "Getting something to eat" he yelled. Did I hit a nerve? "wait I'm coming," I said as I grabbed the my keys from the key hook stand. I chased after him his motorcycle was parked in front of my house. "Wait" I said running to him.

He put on his helmet. "Here" she said holding out an extra helmet. I stared at it, I never been on a motorcycle before but I know that its dangerous and people get into motorcycle accidents. I cleared my throat. "I'm not comfortable riding on that" I confessed.

"You're kidding right, what are you scared?" he asked raising his eyebrows. Yes I could die and I who's knows? you could be a reckless driver. I don't know you, if I get on I have no control of the situation, I hate not having control.