Chapter 17

Tina:

October 7, 2013 (Day 27)

I woke up on a bed with a ridiculous headache. I had a feeling I was drinking last night. I slowly tried to get up but ending up falling on the floor. I realized I didn't know who house I was in. I figured it was Danny but it wasn't. Danny's room didn't look like this, plus he would never let me get a hangover this bad.

I look all around the room hoping I could figure out where I was. I heard water coming from the bathroom. Now I was really scared. I automatically thought the worse. What if I was kidnapped what if I was raped and my rapist was in that bathroom. I tapped my pockets. It was empty. I needed a phone to call for help.

All of a sudden the water stop. The bathroom door opened. My heart started beating fast. "What the hell, Tina you scared me" Jake yelled. I sighed relieved, "I thought I was kidnaped" I said trying to ignore that he was only wearing a towel.

"No don't you remember we hung out yesterday" he said. I thought about it. "No, I actually don't" I said trying to remember. He just frowned.

"Your new limit is one drink" he said. I laughed, "Hey where's my phone?" I asked. He pointed to his desk "I was charging it for you" he said. I picked up my phone. I had ten messages, four missed calls, and two voice mails.

Kim

What the hell is wrong wit u!! really going on a date with 1 of ur friends Ex, smart move call me back!!

Amy:

Were the hell are you and Kim ur both avoiding my calls -_-

Kim:

Danny, is so heart broken wth are u doin!! call me ASAP!!

Danny:

R u tryin 2 ruin this bet!! Y they hell are u on a date wit Jake u couldn't even wait the fucking four more days u had left!! I'm sitting here at this mother fucker bar worrying sick about you.Guess I was WRNG.... BUT SEE THAT'S THE DIFFRENCE BETWEEN ME AND YOU I KEEP MY PROMISES BUT ITS WHATEVER ITS' NOT LIKE WE WERE REALLY DATIN RIGHT!! SHIT IT'S NOT LIKE YOU EVEN CARE ABOUT ME I KNO ITS ALL JUST A BET YO YOU NEXT TIME MAKE THE "JAKESTER" YOUR FAKE BF NOT ME!!!!!!

I screamed and threw my phone across the room. Jake jumped and then asked"What's wrong Tina?" I dropped to the floor. Jake pulled me back up. "Did.. did we go on a date last night?" I asked. "Depends on how you define date" Jake said smiling.

I shoved my palms into my face. "Oh my god Jake we didn't... You know.." He looked at me with an blank expression. "Have sex?" I asked him. "No no no we just fall asleep on my bed" He said. I sighed in relief.

"Look, I'm not sure what happened but I don't want you get the wrong idea your dating Amy and I have a boyfriend" I said.

Jake laughed "Amy and I  broke up and you don't have boyfriend." I squinted, "excuse me?" I asked.

"You told me all about the bet" he explained. I shoved my hand into my face why would I do something so stupid. 

I sat back on his bed. "You must think I'm pathetic" I said. He sat down next to me.

"Of course not, I dated Amy I understand why you did it. "It doesn't even matter Danny's mad at me and I'm pretty sure Amy will be too" I said.

Jake played with his hands. He stared at me for a few minutes like he was trying to say something but he was processing it.

"Tina.." he finally said. I looked at him. "Yes" He sighed deeply and continued playing with his hands. "I um.. I" I placed my hands on his.

"What's is it?" I asked. "I can't it's something really hard for me to say?" he said. I moved closer to him.