Chapter 5

Tina:

September 14, 2012 (Day 4)

I woke up to my loud alarm clock. I groaned and rolled over in bed. Time for school, time to face Amy and continue this stupid bet. I get out of bed and took a quick shower and put on a jean skirt with a  grey v shirt. I grabbed my acid wash jean vest.

I walked downstairs to my kitchen, my parents weren't there but there's a note on a table and a black plastic bag I read the note.

Don't forget breakfast, nae salang..

Which means my love, I grabbed the plastic bag and headed outside. Danny was across the street on his motorcycle. He waved at me, I waved back.

"Need a ride?" he shouted. I nodded and walked over to him. He handed me the extra helmet. "Thanks so much."

When we arrived at school, I noticed Amy was crying on the stairs in front of the school. I hopped off Danny motorcycle and we walked over to her. Kim was there rubbing her back.

"It's ok, Amy," she told Amy. Amy groaned and then shoved her off "stop touching me" she demanded.

As soon as I saw that I regretted feeling sorry for Amy, she's such a brat. I stopped myself from rolling my eyes. "What's wrong?" I asked. Amy continued crying. "Somebody egged Amy's car," Kim said. "Umm, I have to go" Danny quickly said.

Crap, we egged Amy car yesterday. I totally forgot about that, I thought it was a dream.

I crossed my arms. Where the hell was he running off too? Danny not going to let me deal with this alone. I quickly wrapped my hands around his arm. Not so fast!

"You're leaving quickly," I said pressing my eyebrows together "Going to be late for school," he said. I smiled at him, "but I miss you" I said trying to come off clingy. He gave me a lot, that made it clear he knew what I was trying to do.

"I have a test, can't be late you wouldn't want me to fail would you" he explained. Amy wiped her face, "stop being clingy not that you have a boyfriend you don't have a life."

"Let him go to school," Amy said. I let go of Danny's. He smiled, stupid smile. "Wait what about a goodbye kiss?" Kim suggested.

I looked at Danny and back at Kim. I didn't think I would have to kiss him in front of them, the thought never crossed my mind which is ridiculous because that's what lovers do. Danny leaned in to kiss me but I turned my head so he ended up kissing me on the cheek.

God, he's way committed into this bet then I am. But Danny is a stranger, I can't kiss him I never even kissed a boy before. "See you later," I said walking pass Amy and Kim.

A few moments I heard Kim and Amy behind me. "Let's go to the bathroom I don't want anyone seeing me like this" Amy cried.

Amy was wiping her face by the sink. "I still can't believe someone egged my car, what kind of jackass does that" she went on.

I shook my head. "I don't know," I said.

"I'm so nice, I mean I'm no saint but I'm never evil either you know," she said reapplying her makeup why would anyone want to do that to me?" she asked. "Well, you're not the nicest person," I admitted. Kim looked my way, shock but she covered her mouth trying to his her smile.

Amy looked at me. "Well, I guess I can never be a saint like you," she spat. "Little naive Tina you think the world so simple so black and white" she began.

I squinted what was she going on about. "I just feel bad for that boyfriend of yours," she smiled.

"What does he have to do with anything?" I said defensively.