Epilogue

A/N: I didn't understand how I would explain this chapter. I tried writing it for Danny POV and then I tried in Tina. It still wasn't going to be able to explain the situation how I liked for it to be. Then I decided maybe I should explain this in Kim's POV because the chapter is about her and how she struggling with her feelings for Logan. So needless to say this chapter is mostly about Kim. Danny and Tina are also in this but it's from Kim's POV!

I opened the door and to my surprise, I saw four heads instead of three. I sighed as I tried to fake the best smile possible. "I'm so glad you guys came" I opened the door and let everyone in. "I love your dress" Tina smiled at me holding on to Danny.

I just glared at her before saying, "If I knew Logan was coming I would have made sure there was enough food" I lied. Kiki smiled "Yeah well I heard we could invite dates so..." she said holding Logan's hand.

Something hit me wait, were these two a couple now. I mean it would make sense I haven't caught up on Logan since I stopped talking to him and every time I'm with Kiki she always talking about Logan.

I faked a smile, "Okay well I'm going to freshen up in my room please enjoy" I said.

***

A song played and everyone was dancing. I glanced to Danny and Tina and they were slow dancing. I smiled at the thought of my ship finally becoming canon. Everyone was dancing except me.

I should get up but before I did, I saw Kiki and Logan slow dancing. Why did they look like they were so comfortable dancing with each other? Isn't that Danny ex-girlfriend? Isn't there a no dating ex in the guy code book?

I glared and them and then it hit me. Why the hell do I care? I should be happy I seriously dodged a bullet with Logan. But I couldn't stop staring at them.

"Hey want to dance," a thin brunette hair boy ask blocking my shot of them dancing."No now move" I said shoving him away. Why was this song playing anyway? As I watched them I saw Kiki giggling at him.

Please, Logan isn't that funny what could she possibly be laughing at.

Danny sat down next to me and asked if I was okay. I nodded "yeah why wouldn't I be?" I asked.

"Well, you're staring at Logan and Kiki with that hate look in your eyes," he said.

"Yeah, isn't he going against the bro code" I mention. Danny laughed. "I don't care what he does with Kiki we're not dating anymore" he confessed. I stared down am I really jealous or do I just miss the attention.

"I actually thought you would be relieved," he said. "Didn't you ship them?" he said. I realized what I said at the hospital but yeah that was before I found out he liked me. Which shouldn't make a difference since I don't even like him back. Right?

Kiki leaned his head on his shoulder and that got to me. I stood up and walked over to them. A girl standing with her date was drinking out of a glass.

I snatched it out her hand and walked over to Kiki. I tapped Kiki on her shoulder. "This is a classy party can you two keep it proper," I said. Kiki turned to face me. "Are you okay?" she asked worriedly. I looked down at her white dress and poured the red drink on her dress.

Kiki screamed. "What the hell was that for!" she said wiping it off her dress. "Oh I'm so sorry" I lied. A man walking past us was holding a plate of food.

"Let me help you" this time I slashed the plate into her face watching it run down her face. She looked like a sad clown and that's when I realized what I've done.

This time Kiki was furious she shoved me back. "What the hell is your problem." That's when the music stopped and people wear facing our way.

I just froze, I couldn't even answer Kiki because I didn't even know why I did it in the first place. Logan grabbed me and took me to my room and slammed the door.