Chapter 25

Tina:

It's been a couple of weeks since Logan confessed his feelings to Kim. Kim haven't spoken to him since. She actually prefers to just hangout with me and Danny.

Me and Danny still visit Logan from time to time. He actually been doing good. He doesn't drink or smoke anymore he's been trying to move on. Me and Danny been supporting him for it.

"Put the damn movie in!" Logan cheered. "Why are you even watching Star Trek this won't help you move on from Kim" Danny said.

"I watched this few weeks ago and I fucking loved it" he confessed. I put the popcorn down and high five him. My doorbell ringed and I went to answer it. It was Kim.

"What are you doing here?" I asked. "Just wanted to stop by and wait is that Spock's voice" she said trying to come in. I blocked her. "Yeah were all watching Star Trek" I said. "I thought your parents were working late?" she asked.

"They are I'm talking about Danny, me and Logan" Kim frowned "Logan's here" she said annoyed. I nodded, "well make him leave he doesn't even like this movie" she yelled.

I shook my head at her. "He actually loves this movie and he's changed" I said. She nodded "rrrriiggghhhttt" she smirked. "The's pizza here?" Logan asked coming towards the door.

Kim rolled her eyes. "Oh hey are you joining us?" he asked. "Yes and your leaving" she said. Logan frowned "why do I have to leave? I actually love this movie" he said.

"Sure you do!" she laughed. "I don't have time for this I don't want to miss Kirk getting beat up in that bar" he said leaving. Kim eyes widen.

I nodded "yeah and his smoking and drinking it's all over" I pointed out. "He's a good guy Kim seriously and you should join us" I smiled.

Kim nodded "Okay but I don't want to sit next to him" she said, "whatever makes you comfortable"

The pizza guy came in with a bag of sodas and the pizza. "Pizza's here" I cheered. Logan came back with the money. "Thanks again for paying" I said.

He smiled. "No problem, you coming because your missing the movie?" he asked. "Yeah" I said letting Kim in.

I put the food down and Logan did the drinks. I cuddle up to Danny. Logan sat the other couch and Kim went straight to the floor. I rolled my eyes.

"Look you want the couch" Logan offered her. "Um sure" she got up and they switched seats.

Danny:

The movie finished and Tina was asleep on me. Logan got up "she did not fall asleep?" He said. I nodded.
He sucked his teeth "I'll put her to bed" he said. I picked her up and carried her to Logan. He got her and walked her to her room.

"Thanks for coming" I told Kim. She smiled. "Well I better go home" she said. I looked at the clock.

"It's almost one no, your spending the night at Tina's" I said. She looked like she wanted to argue but didn't. "Okay" she said.

Tina:

I woke up and saw Kim on my bed. She must of spent the night. I walked downstairs and my father was sitting at the table. "I thought I said no wild parties" he said. "It was just Kim and me" I lied. He sighed. "I don't want you to hate me and your mom" he said.

"We should be close" he said. I nodded , yeah right. "How's that Jake fellow" he said. Oh my god. I totally forgot about him. "Um we don't talk anymore" I said. My father put down his newspaper. I'm sorry he said trying to give me a hug. I shoved his arms away. "I'm fine" I said.