Chapter 21

Tina

October 31, 2013 (The Last Day)

I was In my living room watching reruns of old that's so raven episode. The episode that I was watching. Raven dressed up like her mother and tried to convince her teacher that she was her mom because she didn't want to get in trouble. I miss this show. My text alert came on. I got a text from Kim.

Kim

Having a party today, please come!!

I grabbed my phone and text:

Who's coming? You better not have invited Danny!!

My phone alert came on again.

Kim:

Of course I didn't.

I sighed then typed

I looked at the time it was 11 clock am. I still had time to watch a couple of episodes before figuring out what costume to wear.

My door ring and I looked through the peephole and gasped. I dunked. Which now that I realized was worthless because I bean to laugh so It was obvious that someone was home. I got a grip and opened the door.

"What do you want Mario?" I said laughing a Jake. He was a wearing a Mario costume while holding a bag in is hand. "Happy Halloween" he said. "Look, I'm really busy" I lied. Jake nodded "Can I just come in for a second" he said. I opened the door and he walked in.

"I'm sorry about what happen I truly I am" he said playing with his hands. I nodded "You really hurt my feelings, you know that" I told him. He just stared at me. "I know I was just angry and I just couldn't control myself" he said fixing his Mario costume.

I wanted to be mad at him. But I couldn't not while he was wearing that crazy costume. "I forgive you" I said. He walked over to hug me but stop himself. I smiled and walked over and hugged him.

I let go and realized he still was holding that bag. "What in there?" I asked. He gave me the bag. "For you" he said. I pulled out the costume in the bag.

I bursted out laughing. It was a female Luigi costume. "What the hell" I said still laughing. "I wanted to get you the peach costume but I thought it would be innaporiitate since Mario and Peach has a thing" he said.

I shook my head. "I have to go to my friends party so I cant do whatever you were planning to do" I said. "Ooh, Kim I almost forgot we can go together" he said. I just looked at him. "Only as friends" he said. It couldn't hurt I thought. "Sure"

Danny:

I woke up in a room. I moved my arm and I felt hair. I knew it wasn't mine. I was scared to see what my dumb ass did this time. I peaked and the girl had blonde hair. Shit, there's only two people I knew with that hair color. Kim or Amy.

I slowly tried to move my arm. I knew if it was anybody it would be Amy getting back at Tina. As soon as on I moved my hand out of her hair I heard "Danny are you finally up yet?" I knew that voice and that was not Amy it was Kim. I jump out of the bed as fast as I could.

"Kim what the hell are you, oh my god did we? Shit!" I shouted. She got out the bed and put her arms on my shoulders "relax nothing happen" she said. I sighed "oh wait what am I doing here?" I asked. She just laughed. "Kim?" I said.

"Your getting ready for my party" she said. "Party?" I said confused. "Yeah, you know you promise last night when your were still drunk" she said. "I don't recall-" Kim took out her phone and pressed a button. It was a recording.

"I'm having a party tonight, please come?" She said. Then I heard myself "of course I'll come "I said."You recorded me?" I said. She nodded. "We have a lot of work to do" she said smiling. "Like..." I said concerned. "Well you need a costume" she said.