Chapter 22

Danny:

I woke up and I was in Kim's room. I turned around and Kim was on her laptop. I started to laugh.

She was still in her costume but her make up was so messed up she looked like a crack head version of Hermonie.

Kim turned around and said "Why are you laughing its so early in the morning" she mumbled.

I got up and looked at the time. It was one pm. "You couldn't wash up and get dressed before going on tumblr?" I asked.

"Tumblr is very addictive and I was checking my activity bar" she explained.

"You have to help me clean my house since your annoying friend brought drugs at my party" she said.

I sighed "fine, were are the supplies. "The guest room bathroom" she said I just stared at her.

"Yeah, you have like twenty rooms In your house I don't know what room is which" I confessed.

She let out a loud groan and got up. I stayed in the room. Then I heard the loudest scream.

I rushed over and find the room Kim was in. Logan was in the bed with two girls.

But seeing how the girls were half nude I could tell he had a threesome. Kim faced turned red.

"We made a deal that you wouldn't sleep with my friends" she yelled.

The hispanic girl just laughed as she covered herself with her side of the blanket.

Logan was shirtless of course and said "I tired but these girls couldn't keep their hands off me" and then he winked at the Hispanic one.

While the brunette one was still wearing her bra but she was trying to fix her hair.

"Your such a dick" Kim yelled. "You two come here now" she yelled.

The girls got up and followed her. "Call us" the brunette one said.

Logan nodded and as they left he said "don't bet on it."

I just shook my head. "Not cool dude" He laughed.

"Chill out, it was an accident and you shouldn't be talking I'm pretty sure you and blondie had ya fun time last night too" he said.

I shook my head "were just friends and you made a promise with her, never go back on your promise you better make it up to her" I said.

Logan sucked his teeth as I walked out the door.

****

I started thinking about my dad, this is the second night I spent at Kim's. eventually I would have to go home. How? I can't even look that man in his eyes.

Kim snapped her fingers in my face. "You okay?" She asked. I nodded "just thinking" I said.

Logan entered the room. He sat down next to Kim. "I'm sorry I banged your friends" he said.

Kim grabbed her bowl of cereal at sat at the other side of the table, next to me.

Logan turned so he could face her "it happen so fast and I feel kinda bad"

Kim looked up at him. "Kinda bad?" She yelled.

"Why would you do that! Like what kind of sick pervert mind set do you have" she yelled.

Logan started to get angry I could see it on his face. "Not only did you go back on your word you had a fucking threesome." I almost choked on my food.

I never heard Kim curse before, she must be really upset. "Look, just admit you like me that's the only reason your upset, you wanted it to be you." He told her.