Conflict and Confrontation

Chris POV

I saw it in Scott and Isaac's face, that moment that saved us.

Both their eyes were glowing.

"What is it, is it Derek?" I ask.

"Yeah, and he's hurt," Isaac said.

I put Isaac's GPS armband on, a useful tool since my car cannot make it as fast as possible, but I can still know their location.

"Ok guys, be careful and I'll be right behind you," I say.

Isaac and Scott race out the door.

"Dad, I'll ride with you," Allison says.

I let her know what was going on and she was very willing to help. It's Scott's brother after all.

I speed toward the beeping location displayed on my dashboard.

"Dad, is something going on that I don't know about?" Allison asks.

Allison was always observant when I didn't want her to be.

My knuckles go white on the steering wheel. I didn't really want to talk about him now.

"I am not going to lie, something is going on that you don't know about, but I do not want to talk about it right now. I promise I will come clean after this crisis is averted." I say focused on the road.

"Ok." She says and we fall into a comfortable silence. 

I push my foot further on the gas. My stomach is in knots, I hope Derek is ok.

I notice the dot on my GPS has stopped moving at the old warehouse on the edge of town. That's a known place hunters meet. Worry is rising in my chest; I can feel my emotions seeping through. I never was like this, I was a stone, I could keep my composure. Derek has changed me and I do not want to lose him, I can't, not when this is just starting, not when I am truly finding myself.

Isaac POV

"Do you smell him too?" I ask.

"Yeah, he is definitely in there. Should we wait for your dad?" Scott asks.

"We should, but I really just want to get Derek out of there," I say.

"Yes, me too." He growls.

So, we make our way into the building. Dad has taught me all the ins and outs of hunting, so Scott and I easily miss the two traps I spot at the entrance. To be honest, I am probably a hunter's worst nightmare, I am a werewolf and I know all the hunting tricks.

We make it to the room where Derek is being held, I can smell his blood, it's making me uncomfortable how strong the smell is.

"Can't hide from a Winchester." I hear as a bullet whiz past my ear.

"Scott, get down!" I yell as we move for cover.

Chris POV

I've parked in front of the building and I'm frantic as I hear gunshots.

"Allison, be quiet and unseen until I tell you, ok?" I ask

She nods at me as I pull my gun out and head to the entrance.

My palms were sweating, and my nerves were getting the best of me.

I had to get my shit together if I was going to be any help for Derek.

I pulled in a deep breath and pushed the door open.

A steady stream of gunshots were coming from the room to my left.