༄7༄

You lagged behind the angry boar man for a couple hours, heading off to god knows where. You were getting really annoyed, you actually thought he was being kind for once but no it's only temporary.

Eventually you approach a weird house, but the smell of the house, it feels like poison so you start dragging yourself away from it.

"Tch.. right the wisteria flowers. Wait here I'll get him." Inosuke groans.

He's about to walk off but then he stops and unwraps the bondage on his sword and ties your hands together, tying the other end attached to a tree.

"I'm not gonna run away, I have nothing else better to do." You sigh.

"Well I don't trust you, wait here." He hisses.

You sigh and sit against a tree waiting for him to come back. About 10 more minutes later you see him and another boy walk out of the wisteria house.

"Inosuke why do you have a demon with you??" The boy whispers.

"She won't fight me so shes my slave until she will fight me." Inosuke exclaims.

"And why exactly do you want me to see her?" He says.

"She's weird! She says she doesn't kill humans yet she eats humans!" Inosuke exclaims.

"Has she tried to attack you or run away at all?" He asks.

"Nah, she's weak, imma train her. and the only time she ran was to get away from the sun." Inosuke explains.

Now that the boy is closer you get a better look at his face, he has dark maroon colored hair with a checkered black and green robe, he seems to also be a demon slayer, he also has an odd scar on his forehead.

The checkered boy smiles anxiously at you and sits down a few feet away from you, hand on his sword incase you put up a fight.

"Hello miss, my good friend Inosuke seems to have dragged you along, but he was explaining to me something quite confusing, do you mind explaining it more to me?" He asks.

You sigh and nod.

"Ah, my names Tanjiro, Tanjiro Kamado, and you are?" He asks.

"Y/N L/N" you sigh.

"Aw, that's a nice name, you hear that Inosuke her names Y/N." Tanjiro states.

"Meh." Inosuke grunts.

"Inosuke is kinda bad with names so he might mispronounce yours sometimes, but anywho, inosuke told me you've never killed, but you've eaten humans? Can you elaborate on that?" Tanjiro says.

"I've never killed, the other demons have, I had to survive by eating leftovers." You simply say.

"Ahh that makes sense, um, as a demon slayer myself we may need to take some time in order to trust you." Tanjiro explains.

You groan but nod.

"I do know a person who can help us figure out whether or not to trust you." He goes on.

You tilt your head in confusion yet interest.

"Her names lady Tamayo, she's a demon herself, she doesn't eat humans instead she gets rid of her hunger through sleeping, just like Nezuko." He grins.