༄35༄

The entirety of the storm everyone huddled under the roof, it passed quickly, and luckily no demons seemed to attack.

Poor Inosuke hid under the covers the majority of the time.

It seems like you all finally arrived back at the corps though, it is indeed around nighttime, so you all come in quietly. The butterfly mansion girls offered everyone some food for their long journey and gave everyone the beds they need.

Both Kanako and Hiro managed to be maids of the butterfly estate.

The majority of the time you were just staying indoors wandering around doing your own thing. It lasted like that for a while, Inosuke, Zenitsu, and Tanjiro all went on individual missions. So most of the time you usually stayed at the butterfly estate wandering around talking to Kanako and Hiro.

Today Inosuke was going to return from his mission, he should be there sometime tonight. Zenitsu returned this morning but he was badly damaged and needs time to recover.

Bored you sit by the window peeking and peeking again hoping Inosuke can come back early.

"Waiting for your boo?" Kanako giggles.

"Aww you caught me." You laugh.

"God you two are so in love." She sighs sitting down next to you.

"I can imagine how happy you two will be when you see each other it's been a week." She says.

"Yeah, I hope he comes home soon, I'm excited to see him." You smile.

Apparently, just as you said that you hear the sliding door, to the infirmary (which is the room you are in) open immediately. You turn your head to reveal Inosuke, still doing okay, but all injured.

"Inosuke!" You exclaim, running over to him.

Underneath his mask which was a depressed look fixed on his face widens to become a big grin, and he charges right over to you, his left arm is all bandaged, he embraces you tightly.

"I'm so happy you're okay, are you okay? Did you hurt your arm?" You say examining his arm.

"Pfft it's nothin!" He grins.

You help take his mask off just so you can see his face, it's a bit bruised up.

"I'm so glad you're okay." You say, hugging him.

"What was your mission anyway?" You ask.

"Just a demon that was harassing a family, I kicked his ass." Inosuke says.

You smile.

"Monitsu, and Tontaro are here, we wanted to talk to you about something." He days all serious, grabbing your hand to take you somewhere.

"Oh and you 2, come too." Inosuke says looking at Hiro and Kanako.

We all follows Inosuke to meet up with the others. Everyone has gathered in a smaller room. Zenitsu and Tanjiro are seen sitting at a table together. Their faces light up as soon as they see you and the others enter the room.

"Hey guys, we have all been thinking... Well... it was Inosukes idea mainly, he's been thinking about it a lot, do you actually wanna talk about it Inosuke?" Tanjiro asks looking over to him.

"We need to find Y/Ns parents and get them the punishment they deserve." Inosuke says straight forwardly.

"Basically. They attempted 1st degree murder on their own daughter, that cannot be something that should just be ignored. They deserve some sort of punishment." Tanjiro says.