༄33༄

The 2 of you make your way back to the hotel. Inosuke helps guide you and protects you from tripping or bumping into things, since you're still blind.

Before the 2 of you enter the room you pull on him and stop him.

"hah?" He grunts.

"Before you go to bed tonight, i want you to promise me." You say.

"What?" He tilts his head.

"That you'll control yourself. Knowing you, you can get very overexcited when you do something you like or have something you like. And thats understandable, you dont really understand societies norms, and this is your first relationship." You say.

He looks down and blushes in embarassment.

"There are relationship norms too that you have to follow. If you get too out of hand it could end up with you loosing someone, like me, if you get too comfortable and too needy with me i could get scared and leave, and you dont want that, and i dont want that either, but there's always future possibilities." You explain.

He stays silent for a moment, and puts his hand on the back of his neck. He then slightly looks up at you and nods.

"I don't just wanna love you, I wanna experience fun moments with you i wanna do more with you I wanna experience you as not only my boyfriend but my best friend as well." You explain, placing your palm against his cheek.

"Will you try to do that?" You ask.

"...I'm sorry."  He grumbles.

"It's okay, you're forgiven." You say

"My feelings..? For you went all weird back there. I uhhh s-sorry..Y/N." Inosuke blushes looking down

You smile, and continue to caress his cheek.

"I missed hearing your voice." You say.

Inosuke blushes.

"O-Oh yeah?" He says embarrassed.

"Mmhm, And the fact it WAS you with me the whole time when I was still deaf too, it's nice." You say.

"I.. uh.. hahaha.." Inosuke says all red faced.

"I was worried you wouldn't find me entertaining or anything while i was deaf and blind." You say.

Inosuke twitches and then immediately grabs your shoulders.

"THATS NOT TRUE AT ALL Y/N YOURE NOT BORING AT ALL! EVEN IF YOU CANT SEE OR HEAR OR ANYTHING I STILL THINK YOURE GREAT!" Inosuke shouts.

"Shhh!" You hiss slapping your hand against his mouth.

"People are sleeping idiot!" You say.

"I'm sorry." Inosuke immediately apologizes.

"It's okay, um.. I'm glad to know you didn't find me boring." You smile, pulling him into a hug.

"Aaah-" he says all startled.

You bury your face in his chest and you're hugging him around his waist.

"T-thanks uh your welcome hahaha." He manages to say.

"Let's go in now." You say.

He nods and opens the sliding door. To see Zenitsu wide awake, staring right at him.

Zenitsu sticks out his thumb and glides it against his neck, while staring at Inosuke dead in the eye.

"Oh shut up mop head." Inosuke grumbles, helping you sit down.